By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

CoD reveal just looked like Medal of Honour Frontline to me

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Where's my GaaS Viva Pinata?!

Also that studio is hiring for an AAA game with a major publisher and a F2P game with a major publisher, they've announced partnerships with both Microsoft and Ubisoft so one has the AAA and one has the F2P from the looks of it.

I can't remember when Ubisoft has ever done an AAA game with an external developer

Edit - The F2P game is also based on a popular IP.

F2P Viva Pinata. They know its popular at VGC.

Whoooho happy to see all dead space games make it, the EA Access Value increases lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Dead Space 2 and 3!!!!

Can't wait when they hit EA Access

Ryuu96 said:

Yesssss for Dead Space 2 and 3 

Around the Network

https://youtu.be/NPinUdJZ2Ko
Interview with Spencer about Scorpio and Xbox. Some important highlights were;
1. Scorpio and XB1 has been in development for three years.
2. Ever since the consoles were in development Phill promised to announce them at the same time.
3. Phill has a Scorpio at home
4. The Scorpio is intended for those that want the console with the best versions of third party games.
5. Recently Phill has visited Bungie, Rare, and Mojang
6. Game Pass is for casual consumers that might have just got an Xbox and don't want to buy new games every month.
7. Phill thinks this year's lineup is "fantastic " because of the diversity in first and third party games.

He better be hiding some good games if he thinks the lineup is good. There's no Beth game out this year...

Looks like Microsoft is going in the "toys to life" business

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I wonder where they will take Halo after Halo 6? The franchise has been in decline, so if Halo 6 doesn't smash it out of the Park, I wonder if they will they wind down the series?

I actually would like to see a game in the Halo Universe which is centered around the Covenant or Forerunners perspective rather than the UNSC/Master Chief.

A space exploration game like Star Citizen or Freelancer that is Halo themed would also be epic.

...But I would also like to see the return of Perfect Dark, Battletoads, Viva Pinata, Mechwarrior, Black and White, Fable. etc'.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Phil saying the line-up is fantastic is a bad sign in my opinion. It shows that he doesn't seem to listen enough. How can he say it's fantastic when even Xbox owners say it isn't really good this year?

If he believes it is fantastic what MS offers it also means he believes that he doesn't have to do much more. And that is the problem, he should believe that they have to do much more because they are behind if it comes to the games library atm.

Maybe the MS guys should all stop to follow and retweet guys like Tim Dog all the time on Twitter. The ultra Xbox fanboys you can't take serious and who would even praise if there would be only one game every five years and would say how that beats Sony and Nintendo.

That are the guys the Xbox bosses follow and which they probably use to "understand the Xbox community". The one percent of ultra fans who love everything Xbox. Congratulations...