By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Goatseye said:
Regardless of what people say, MS should get 100% behind the second half of the year 1st party games, with X360 era marketing energy. Crackdown and State of Decay have immense potential if done like devs have described so far.
Sea of Thieves have been receiving praise from Alpha testers a lot, that's a good indication.

Agreed, and I have to back up Sea of Thieves, its stupid fun and really can't wait for it. Definite day one for me.

Around the Network

Prey looks really good. Doubt it will sell all that well though. Means I should get it for ~20€ some time later this year.

Ryuu96 said:

- Trailers for Poll : Voted for Prey.

- Gamerscore League April Update

Let's make it a standard, last week or 10 days of each month we'll have a poll of next month most wanted game.

I thought See of Theives will release late second quarter or early third quarter but seeing that they still in alpha testing period I don't think we'll see it before September. I hope they won't release it on November or December.

July: Phantom Dust Remake
August: State of Decay
Early September: Crackdown
Late September: Sea of Theives
Early October: Forza bundled with Scorpio

I'd love to see Splinter Cell exclusive to Xbox & Windows 10 on late October or November.

April gaming summary:

BioShock - 39 achievements / 835 gamerscore

Final Fantasy XV - 7 achievements / 250 gamerscore

Cars 2 - 9 achievements / 230 gamerscore

LEGO Star Wars: Force Awakens - 14 achievements / 220 gamerscore

FIFA 17 - 2 achievements / 120 gamerscore

Halo Wars 2 - 2 achievements / 50 gamerscore

Dead Rising 4 - 12 achievements / 125 gamerscore

Knee Deep - 5 achievements / 85 gamerscore

Gears of War 4 - 2 achievements / 25 gamerscore

XCOM: Enemy Within - 3 achievements / 60 gamerscore

Total 95 achievements and 2000G. Not bad, I didn't have much time to play Dead Rising and XCOM, I'll try to finish them this month. Also I'm pretty excited about the new Forza Horizon expansion :P

Prey looks like a good game but I don't have to play it right now.

Around the Network

I hope they take their time with Sea of Thieves.

Just saw this pop up on IGN deals: http://www.ebay.com/itm/xBox-One-S-White-Wireless-Controller-Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Phantom-Pain-Bundle-/382060074021?rmvSB=true

Xbox One S wireless controller + MGSV for only $39.99.

Even though the target audience is different, I wish Microsoft would do a big yearly conference to show all their new products.

I wasn't convinced about a Microsoft handheld, but since Xbox and PC are becoming one platform, a small Surface variance targeting gamer would help them secure more exclusives. A small handheld device that would run Xbox games at a lower setting.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Even though the target audience is different, I wish Microsoft would do a big yearly conference to show all their new products.

I wasn't convinced about a Microsoft handheld, but since Xbox and PC are becoming one platform, a small Surface variance targeting gamer would help them secure more exclusives. A small handheld device that would run Xbox games at a lower setting.

No one but Nintendo can pull that nowadays.

At the expense of Mass Effect and Titanfall.