By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Voted for Xbox One Ultra. It has a nice ring to it.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Mr_No said:
Xbox Two

Xbox One Two

Xbox Two Three

Xbox Three Four 

Xbox One^2

Which technically still equals One

It will almost certain be Xbox One Ultimate. 

TheSting said:
Scorpio concern is getting more and more pathetic everyday

I haven't been reading any discussions outside this and football threads. What are the concerns?

I mean, Xbox fans should not have anything to be concerned about. A significant improvement over original X1 and backwards compatible.

PS fans have nothing to be concerned about, Scorpio won't suddenly turn things around and "win the war" and I don't think MS is even expecting that. Scorpio simply needs to happen with PS4 already offering better performance for multiplat games and Pro even widening the gap. MS could release a handful of critically acclaimed new IPs and X1 still wouldn't outsell PS4. It won't even if Scorpio was released with those new IPs I think.

All I care about is that I get a more powerful console and Microsoft sells them enough to stay in console market. And I think X1 has done very well considering it's a weaker console with no identity and no gaemz (lol)

Regardless of what people say, MS should get 100% behind the second half of the year 1st party games, with X360 era marketing energy. Crackdown and State of Decay have immense potential if done like devs have described so far.
Sea of Thieves have been receiving praise from Alpha testers a lot, that's a good indication.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
TheSting said:
Scorpio concern is getting more and more pathetic everyday

I haven't been reading any discussions outside this and football threads. What are the concerns?

I mean, Xbox fans should not have anything to be concerned about. A significant improvement over original X1 and backwards compatible.

PS fans have nothing to be concerned about, Scorpio won't suddenly turn things around and "win the war" and I don't think MS is even expecting that. Scorpio simply needs to happen with PS4 already offering better performance for multiplat games and Pro even widening the gap. MS could release a handful of critically acclaimed new IPs and X1 still wouldn't outsell PS4. It won't even if Scorpio was released with those new IPs I think.

All I care about is that I get a more powerful console and Microsoft sells them enough to stay in console market. And I think X1 has done very well considering it's a weaker console with no identity and no gaemz (lol)

it needs games, they spend so much money on making scorpio but feels like nothing on games.  their are probably 10-15 'console' exclusives on PS4 that sold more than than the best selling 'console' exclusive on Xone this year. worst part, it is possible the same for the next 4 months...

Voted Xbox One X

Hope Halo is at E3.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
Hope Halo is at E3.

Halo RPG or nothing.

I kind of hope mainline Halo won't be at E3, it needs a slightly longer dev time imo and if it's going to be at E3 all it will be is some few second CGI teaser which as Halo is currently I probably won't be able to get that hyped for.

Especially looking at pre-release marketing for Halo 5 and the final product....

If 343i they made an RPG i would prefer it was something completely original and not related to Halo.

Phil needs to demote frank and bonnie ross, if they mess up another halo campaign like they did in halo 5. Halo 4 campaign was my favorite and got me more attached to chief. Halo 5 almost made me quit on halo series and I love the series alot.
Hopefully frank and 343i got a reality check as to what the fans want and that is only playing as chief

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1