By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jason1637 said:
Natsu said:

What don't you like about them?

And you don't gotta worry too much they're just gonna be in team arena, slayer and other playlist will still have autos (I'm 90% sure on that though..)

The control layout.

Care to extend? Just interested in different thoughts and opinons on it, most people seem to like them, all the pros are extremely happy with them. Just the servers are trash 

Around the Network
Natsu said:
jason1637 said:

The control layout.

Care to extend? Just interested in different thoughts and opinons on it, most people seem to like them, all the pros are extremely happy with them. Just the servers are trash 

Im just not used to the layout. Im used to using the fishstick control settings but ill just get used ot these controls.

jason1637 said:
Natsu said:

Im just not used to the layout. Im used to using the fishstick control settings but ill just get used ot these controls.

Ohh you're talking about controls xD why not go back to fishstick then..? I was talking about the new settings to the summer preview if you were confused on whatI was talking about. 

Natsu said:
jason1637 said:

Ohh you're talking about controls xD why not go back to fishstick then..? I was talking about the new settings to the summer preview if you were confused on whatI was talking about. 

When i was playing the summer preview playlist it wouldnt let me change the control settings so i though its a permanent thing.

Nice new releases, I'm going to play Syberia and Little Nightmares at some point.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Natsu said:

When i was playing the summer preview playlist it wouldnt let me change the control settings so i though its a permanent thing.

Well.. That's odd lol, no one else has had that problem (that I know of)

So I was woken up this morning... at bloody 5 in the morning with one of my friends mentioning he had finally nailed the layout for the RPG we are planning. He told me they finally found a way to make the battle system working and started ratling the layout out to me. I wasn't expecting that. Thankfully, I had my ballpen nearby and was able to make some sense of his ramblings. I now present to you the preliminary layout for the battle system, which gives away an awful lot on how battles will play out. If any of you are able to associate the acronym LoL with a game that is not League of Legends and is around fifteen years old, then my friends, you nailed the kind of battle system we want to use... 

And no, it's by no way turn based. It's as action RPG as it gets. Not Nier, but close enough... 

AsGryffynn said:

So I was woken up this morning... at bloody 5 in the morning with one of my friends mentioning he had finally nailed the layout for the RPG we are planning. He told me they finally found a way to make the battle system working and started ratling the layout out to me. I wasn't expecting that. Thankfully, I had my ballpen nearby and was able to make some sense of his ramblings. I now present to you the preliminary layout for the battle system, which gives away an awful lot on how battles will play out. If any of you are able to associate the acronym LoL with a game that is not League of Legends and is around fifteen years old, then my friends, you nailed the kind of battle system we want to use... 

And no, it's by no way turn based. It's as action RPG as it gets. Not Nier, but close enough... 

Elemental Form/Summon and Inventory need to trade places

Angelus said:
AsGryffynn said:

Elemental Form/Summon and Inventory need to trade places

They certainly do. Either that or I screwed up in my sleepiness. As for the other comment, not, it isn't even remotely similar to Skyrim. For starters, combo strings are important, and by important, I mean "Tales of" kind of important. As are arts. Seriously, did no one ever play a role playing game known as LoL on the PSOne? 

People who bought it really love Halo Wars on Steam. Has 94% positive reviews