shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:
So what's everybody's top 3 must have games for the rest of the year? Xbox or otherwise

Mine are:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Forza Horizon 3
Aaaaand....idk, the last spot is hard......
Probably Dishonored 2

Mine are the same as yours, though I'd put Dishonored 2 above Deus Ex and Forza.

ReCore and Pokemon Moon probably round out my top 5.

I'm hoping to play the rest of the big AAA releases as well, if Gamefly coroporates with me. FFXV, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, South Park 2. And I'll probably buy CoD:IW/4 Remastered.

Mine were listed more in order of release than anything else, though I might still put them in that order based on preference. Not sure.

But ya there's definitely a few other heavy hitters I'll definitely be playing, and very much hope they live up to expectations, but those are my top 3.

Around the Network

The Destiny servers has been ofline for the last few hours.

Top 3: Gears 4, Titanfall 2, and Dues Ex: Mankind divide.

Honorable mentions: Cuphead, Recore, Mafia 3, Battlefield 1, Forza Horizon 3, South Park, and Dead Rising 4.

Titanfall 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Dishonored 2.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Unsurprisingly... ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Goatseye said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Unsurprisingly... ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

You arleady know xD

My top 3 games would be Gears of War 4, Fifa17 and Forza Horizon 3. South Park, ReCore and We Happy Few also must be bought. Probably Battlefield too since my friends play it although I'd be good with Halo 5. Warzone Firefight is sooo good and I'm finally getting the hang of it.

Dishonored 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Final Fantasy XV.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Mafia 3
Gears
Forza Horizon 3