By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things that you hope will not happen in E3 2015

Tagged games:

I hope Ubisoft can resist the urge to announce another game far too ambitious for their own good

Around the Network

only games of no interest to me but that's highly unlikely.

Careful, people. VGC is extremely harsh on humor nowadays.

Burek said:
All I hope is that Microsoft doesn't announce that they are moneyhatting a franchise I like (Resident Evil is my fear).
I absolutely don't mind them moneyhatting franchises I don't care about (Fallout, Silent Hill, Mass Effect - go right ahead, buy complete exclusivity for all I care)

ive actually heard a rumor that ms does have a exclusive RE game coming.  it could be 100% false though

Azerth said:
Burek said:
All I hope is that Microsoft doesn't announce that they are moneyhatting a franchise I like (Resident Evil is my fear).
I absolutely don't mind them moneyhatting franchises I don't care about (Fallout, Silent Hill, Mass Effect - go right ahead, buy complete exclusivity for all I care)

ive actually heard a rumor that ms does have a exclusive RE game coming.  it could be 100% false though

That rumor originated on an Xbox fan forum, so it's false.

Around the Network

CGI trailers

No Japanese games

Playstation_awaiter said:
Azerth said:

it actually came from a guy that works at a ms site

Ports on PS4

I hope Nintendo doesn't show that they relied too much on Zelda for this holiday before the delay. I want some solid titles to tie us over.

Azerth said:
Playstation_awaiter said:

it actually came from a guy that works at a ms site

If it's the same rumor than its wrong because the rumor was it was supposed to come out in January 2015. I first heard it in 2014 so maybe it was a newer leak, it's still false though. Money hatting that would kill the franchise in Japan.