By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things that you hope will not happen in E3 2015

Tagged games:

Sony saying vita is still important to them without anouncing anything major and soony conference late like usual

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

I don't want to see Sony and Microsoft focusing on games. This is the time to be expanding the brands and growing the market. Big games need to be a bright spot, but they can not be the only focus. The competition is getting wider and wider, and they need to be sure not to fall behind.

PlayStation Vue, Windows 10, Project Morpheus, and Hololens need to be a big part of the conference showing that they are ready to compete with Android boxes and Apple TV.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

That Sony didn't get COD marketing deal. What a waste of money it is.

Shit getting delayed

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I don't want to see Zelda not be there.
MS to spend too much time on Windows 10 and other non-software stuff
Bethesda to show sequel to Skyrim
No new IP's from Nintendo.
More Delays.

Around the Network

List of things I do not want to see or even mentioned:
- Kinect and PlayStation Move
- TV and all similar bullshit
- Project Morpheus and HoloLens
- More already existing franchises having any form of exclusivity like Tomb Raider and Street Fighter
- New games being announced with a CGI trailer
- Gameplay footage of games we've already seen plenty about
- Ports/remasters unless they are on the Halo MCC's level (full remake)
- Companies talking about how good their games/services/consoles have done or are doing

I dont want to not see uncharted 4.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I don't want to sit through a Call of Duty demo at either Sony/MS conferences.

1. MS showing an exclusively bought Japanese game, especially a highly anticipated one or from a well loved series. It doesn't end well for anyone, including MS since their systems hardly sell in Japan and people that prefer Japanese games everywhere else aren't all particularly fond of Xbox systems; that and gamers that prefer Xbox systems generally don't buy Japanese games. It's a lose-lose for everyone and it's what I always fear most at every E3.
2. Too much PR talk about how well everyone's systems sold.
3. Too much showcasing of the annual series that release every year: Madden, COD, AC, FIFA and so on.

Lube Me Up

Don't want to see:

• Remasters
  • Remakes
  • Ports
  • Really super early CGI trailers or gameplay footage (looking at Witcher 3/WD)
  • Moneyhats
  • VR
  • Gimmicks
  • Redesigns (console/gamepad)
  • Delays
  • Broken promises

Pretty much just want it to be all about games coming out this year and next and for the games to have all platforms listed, getting tired of eharing bs marketing PR of games that claim to be exclusive to a platform and then I have to search somewhere on the net to find it's also on PC, this gen is incredibly deceiving for that.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"