Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things that you hope will not happen in E3 2015

Tagged games:

I dont want to see:

- Moneyhats
- VR/hololens talk
- Demos of games that already had stage time and will release soon ( batman and the panthom pain )
- lack of cool annoucements
- Lack of new IPs
- TV and dumb shit talk like that wizard book garbage from sony some E3 ago.
- i dont want to see another year without the last guardian and mass effect 4.

Around the Network

I have another

Sony not realizing that their show starts at 3 AM in Europe

Nothing to see here, move along

beeje13 said:
Mirrors edge and Mass Effect Next are set in an always online, socially connected world, because.

A game thought to be multiplatform is now 3rd party exclusive in some way.

Phil Spencer only wears one shirt.

Mass effect 4 i am sure it is not, thhe next bioware IP i am not so sure...

Sony saying vita is still important to them without anouncing anything major and soony conference late like usual

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I don't want to see Sony and Microsoft focusing on games. This is the time to be expanding the brands and growing the market. Big games need to be a bright spot, but they can not be the only focus. The competition is getting wider and wider, and they need to be sure not to fall behind.

PlayStation Vue, Windows 10, Project Morpheus, and Hololens need to be a big part of the conference showing that they are ready to compete with Android boxes and Apple TV.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

That Sony didn't get COD marketing deal. What a waste of money it is.

Shit getting delayed

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

I don't want to see Zelda not be there.
MS to spend too much time on Windows 10 and other non-software stuff
Bethesda to show sequel to Skyrim
No new IP's from Nintendo.
More Delays.

List of things I do not want to see or even mentioned:
- Kinect and PlayStation Move
- TV and all similar bullshit
- Project Morpheus and HoloLens
- More already existing franchises having any form of exclusivity like Tomb Raider and Street Fighter
- New games being announced with a CGI trailer
- Gameplay footage of games we've already seen plenty about
- Ports/remasters unless they are on the Halo MCC's level (full remake)
- Companies talking about how good their games/services/consoles have done or are doing

I dont want to not see uncharted 4.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3