By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things that you hope will not happen in E3 2015

Tagged games:

I hope that games I'm looking forward to seeing for the first time don't turn out looking like shit, Horizon and Level 5s PS4 game come to mind.

Around the Network

I don't want to see COD at Sony's E3. I also don't want to see a lot of time wasted on games that don't have a definite release date.

KdxlavkdX said:
I don't want to see COD at Sony's E3. I also don't want to see a lot of time wasted on games that don't have a definite release date.

I'm not even sure how much shorter E3 would be if companies didn't do that. :D

No premature game reveals. I don't want to see some sick as fuck game announced that won't be in my hands for three years.

Also, I don't want to see the last guardian being forgotten.

What would be nice would be if we just got games shown. Not CGI trailers, not TV partnerships, not a special guest dancer/actor/whatever, not #girlwood (seriously, ugh), just games. E3 has been trending in the right direction as of late with this so hopefully that will be more of the same this year.

After all, everyone might have their own preferences or allegiances, but we're all gamers and at the end of the day the games are what count.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I don't want to see Nintendo spend half of their Direct/Treehouse focusing on Mario Maker and Yoshi...games we already know more than enough about. I also don't want to see them focus on Smash or Mario Kart DLC at E3. I want all of those things, but they aren't exciting enough to warrant E3 coverage. Save them for a Direct in July or August.

I also don't want to see any more of that Project Giant Robot or Project Guard garbage.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Mirrors edge and Mass Effect Next are set in an always online, socially connected world, because.

A game thought to be multiplatform is now 3rd party exclusive in some way.

Phil Spencer only wears one shirt.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

N CGI trailers or games trying to be movies or anything Quantic Dream. Yeah I know I better drown myself because all of that will happen.

I hope that Ubisoft won't give us another lame excuse for not showing Beyond Good and Evil 2 and will at least release a screenshot of it. 100% sure they will show nothing though.

I have another

Sony not realizing that their show starts at 3 AM in Europe