By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things that you hope will not happen in E3 2015

Tagged games:

Azerth said:
Burek said:
All I hope is that Microsoft doesn't announce that they are moneyhatting a franchise I like (Resident Evil is my fear).
I absolutely don't mind them moneyhatting franchises I don't care about (Fallout, Silent Hill, Mass Effect - go right ahead, buy complete exclusivity for all I care)

ive actually heard a rumor that ms does have a exclusive RE game coming.  it could be 100% false though

I know about that rumor. That's why I'm afraid. 

I can accept timed exclusivity, I have plenty of games to play while I wait.

Around the Network
Burek said:
Azerth said:

ive actually heard a rumor that ms does have a exclusive RE game coming.  it could be 100% false though

I know about that rumor. That's why I'm afraid. 

I can accept timed exclusivity, I have plenty of games to play while I wait.

I wouldn't worry too much, ms did say they were focusing on first parties, unless an exclusive resident evil counts as first party?...

No 8 min CoD/Asscreed gameplay demo's

no long talks about VR or Hololens

no talking about app's  or movies/tv stuff

Just those things would improve things 100%

Playstation_awaiter said:
Azerth said:

it actually came from a guy that works at a ms site

If it's the same rumor than its wrong because the rumor was it was supposed to come out in January 2015. I first heard it in 2014 so maybe it was a newer leak, it's still false though. Money hatting that would kill the franchise in Japan.

i think its diff as i heard it recently  but like i said it could still be false

Miyamoto announcing a Wii Music sequel.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Wii U Music

Nintendo says they have one last surprise and it ends up being Digital Fireworks...

Ka-pi96 said:
I don't want to see any Morpheus/Hololens or the like at all.

Pretty much this

I hopw we won't see games that will be released in 2018, wether that release is intentional or accidental (delay).

Only things I can think of are long game delays, and an overdrawn presentation with Morpheus.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Metroid not being announced.