By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives 2015: Xbox One vs PlayStation 4. The complete list

true_fan said:
When Yoshida promised 12 new ip and 20 games in the first year, fans said sony always brings the games. Now those same fans are using phone games and small indies to save face. It's ok though I'm not fooled, I understand your disappointment. If Uncharted was releasing this year, I doubt we would see all this touting of games like wattam and big shots golf. I wish you the best with your console of choice, you don't have to try to justify it's superiority to me, I'm getting the games I bought my console for.

But when Spencer said XBOne would get 15 new exclusives and 8 new IPs in the first year, and  that didn't happen (i.e. they had even less of a goal to reach than Sony and failed to reach it. If I needed to raise $10 and only raised $2, I'd be disappointed but it was a higher expectation. But if I only needed to raise $5 and only raise $2....wtf? It's only $5. How hard could it be to raise that much?), it was totally ok, right?

And lol at "phone games". Not a single phone game is coming to PS4 and nobody is bragging about it, but you and a few others were the ones quickly running to W10 integration (apps like Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja) to try and downplay indie games. Because swiping at a screen when your bored and having an engaging experience are totally comparable. 

It's ok though I'm not fooled, I understand your disappointment. If Quantum Break was releasing this year, I doubt you would think "will W10 apps count as games?" was some kind of trump card to stop/counteract PS fans from enjoying indie games. I wish you the best with your console of choice, you don't have to downplay mine. I'm getting the games I bought my console for. 

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
true_fan said:
When Yoshida promised 12 new ip and 20 games in the first year, fans said sony always brings the games. Now those same fans are using phone games and small indies to save face. It's ok though I'm not fooled, I understand your disappointment. If Uncharted was releasing this year, I doubt we would see all this touting of games like wattam and big shots golf. I wish you the best with your console of choice, you don't have to try to justify it's superiority to me, I'm getting the games I bought my console for.

But when Spencer said XBOne would get 15 new exclusives and 8 new IPs in the first year, and  that didn't happen (i.e. they had even less of a goal to reach than Sony and failed to reach it. If I needed $10 and only got $2, I'd be disappointed but it was a higher expectation. But if only needed $5 and only got $2....wtf? It's only $5), it was totally ok, right?

And lol at "phone games". Not a single phone game is coming to PS4 and nobody is bragging about it, but you and a few others were the ones quickly running to W10 integration (apps like Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja) to try and downplay indie games. Because swiping at a screen when your bored and having an engaging experience are totally comparable. 

It's ok though I'm not fooled, I understand your disappointment. If Quantum Break was releasing this year, I doubt you would think "will W10 apps count as games?" was some kind of trump card to stop/counteract PS fans from enjoying indie games. I wish you the best with your console of choice, you don't have to downplay mine. I'm getting the games I bought my console for. 

the ps4 has more games from japan and west-countrys.

true_fan said:
gooch_destroyer said:

We are too.

I would believe that if ps4 fans could actually just praise ps4 without mentioning XB1. As I said many fans are trying to justify their purchase, hence the comparisons.

Have fun arguing with yourself: 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7317317

Jimbo1337 said:
true_fan said:

I would believe that if ps4 fans could actually just praise ps4 without mentioning XB1. As I said many fans are trying to justify their purchase, hence the comparisons.

Have fun arguing with yourself: 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7317317

Lol.

Anyyyyyyyway...Maybe we should stop here with the little war between both "group", and only focus on this list to add more titles.

This is a objective list, if you want to add some games, then please, say it here and post if you think a game is missing, but think like ""XXX don't count, YYY too"...can be done in another thread.

Around the Network
kinisking said:
The_BlackHeart__ said:

I believe this thread was necessary. I've seen XB1 users having the same behavior every season.

The "PS4 has no games" card has failed again. Just like it failed the last 10 times somebody tried to use it.

Meanwhile the PS4 keeps coming on top every single time.

Total of XB1 entries as of today: 208.
Total of PS4 entries as of today: 291
Do the math. That is almost a %40 advantage and 2015 will be no different.

And please feel free to use the quality over quantity card. Specially since the XB1 only has 3 games scored above 90 (none of those are XBox exclusives) and the PS4 has 9 (3 of those are PlayStation exclusives)

Nobody should feel offended by facts. You picked a different console than mine? Its ok, just dont look the other way and confuse people in order to justify your purchase.

Edit: I used Metacritic, for both console entries and scores. If you find a better sauce feel free to use it.

W10 will destroy this gap

What's going to happen when W10 launches that's going to change anything?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

BMaker11 said:
true_fan said:

But when Spencer said XBOne would get 15 new exclusives and 8 new IPs in the first year, and  that didn't happen (i.e. they had even less of a goal to reach than Sony and failed to reach it. If I needed to raise $10 and only raised $2, I'd be disappointed but it was a higher expectation. But if I only needed to raise $5 and only raise $2....wtf? It's only $5. How hard could it be to raise that much?), it was totally ok, right?

OT: holy hell this thread blew up!!!

PS4 wins thanks to plenty of Japanese support.

MS still needs to learn a lesson when dealing with Japan as a Market.

150-400 units a week will only take you so far

Its not that the PS4 doesn't have more games, but right now I feel the Xbox One has the more eye catching titles. Its really a quality over quantity thing to me. I've felt that way since last year.

BMaker11 said:
true_fan said: