By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives 2015: Xbox One vs PlayStation 4. The complete list

Ka-pi96 said:
ils411 said:

Persona 5 is on PS3 as well, do you not have one of those?

nope, im of the vita only crowd.

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
W10 can be counteracted with PS Now lol people want to really going down this route?

ps now is teh suck! so no..

DerNebel said:
true_fan said:

I would believe that if ps4 fans could actually just praise ps4 without mentioning XB1. As I said many fans are trying to justify their purchase, hence the comparisons.

I hope I'm not the only one that sees the ridiculous irony in this post.

Well I have never made a thread and 95% of my post have been in the XBE, so I don't know what you are getting at. Also how convenient that in your sig, your prediction is ps4 will outsell wii-u and 3ds combined, you are kind of proving my point.

true_fan said:
DerNebel said:

Well I have never made a thread and 95% of my post have been in the XBE, so I don't know what you are getting at. Also how convenient that in your sig, your prediction is ps4 will outsell wii-u and 3ds combined, you are kind of proving my point.

And the rest are posts of you shitting on Sony, the PS4 and its fans.

Also how in the world does my sig prove your point?

This isn't just a win for Sony, it's a hammering by Sony. So, why on earth don't we get one single article asking 'where are the XB1 games?' Just how many more games does the PS4 have to have before it stops? 50? 100? 200?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
true_fan said:

Included in your 47 is titles like

n++ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwuP7aTRS6U

Wattam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USQrMJpSe1Y

OMG are you guys seriously including the game that is in people's sig as a game. I never knew what it mean until now. (By the way should be illegal on this site)

All in all I am really jealous I will never get to play the titles above.

Do you even know the meaning of the phrase 'moving the goalpost'?

true_fan said:

A user on a sales website making a prediction about sales? Well I never...

true_fan said:

I would believe that if ps4 fans could actually just praise ps4 without mentioning XB1. As I said many fans are trying to justify their purchase, hence the comparisons.

From another thread: "sony is becoming everything their fans have ridiculed the opposition for, if true of course...."

DerNebel said:
true_fan said:

This is my last post to you considering you are a person who posts xbox related threads, just to get yourself upset. Right on the front page, your work is on display.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203507

true_fan said:
DerNebel said:

This is my last post to you considering you are a person who posts xbox related threads, just to get yourself upset. Right on the front page, your work is on display.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203507

Lol, ok. Yeah I totally posted that to get myself upset, not because I thought some people might find it interesting. And really sorry that I also shared my opinion on the tweet, but we can go back to this after Gamescom and assess how true his tweet turned out to be.

DerNebel said:
true_fan said:

You're not the only.

true_fan said:
gooch_destroyer said:

We are too.

It's really difficult to do that with people trying to downplay the PS4's library.