By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives 2015: Xbox One vs PlayStation 4. The complete list

Well true_fan we too will be getting them. Uncharted 4 is coming before the end of March 2016 so its not that far off. And there are plenty more exclusives which makes many of us PlayStation gamers. Some PlayStation gamers don't even like Uncharted by the way.

Around the Network
cheryl said:

and that my friends is the ugly truth!!

who wants buy a xbox one now?? ^^

The people who have games on the Xbox list they want to play? What a silly question lol

starcraft said:
Torillian said:
starcraft said:

I agree with you, but I don't think our two points are mutually exclusive.

Is someone says something has no games, and that something is a games console, I am going to know its hyperbole. At the same time, if I like that games console I am going to hit them with a list of games, as you said.

But, I believe nine times out of ten, they were already aware of any and all games that could ever have conceivably changed their mind. So regardless of the fact I couldn't help myself, sending them that list of games was a waste of my time. Tomorrow, they are going to tell someone else that the games console I like has no games, and they are still going to mean it in some general sense, and that someone else is going to send them the same list I did.

I agree that for the most part those with irrational opinions will not be swayed by rational counterpoints, but that doesn't mean you should just leave them to their own devices.  If I meet someone who doesn't think the world is round then I'm going to send them evidence to the contrary, and most times that won't mean a damn thing, but hopefully that acts as a counterpoint to this guy's rhetoric and the people reading both sides will be more swayed by logic than if this guy had just been left to continue his ranting.  

Fact that you fail 9 times out of ten to change someone's mind doesn't mean you should stop.  

Well we've found the point of difference - you're just a lot more patient than me

Seriously though, 2am night all!

I find you posting this picture is kinda ironic giving the great degree at which you are involved in these sorts of discussions since the reveal of both consoles....

gooch_destroyer said:
true_fan said:
When Yoshida promised 12 new ip and 20 games in the first year, fans said sony always brings the games. Now those same fans are using phone games and small indies to save face. It's ok though I'm not fooled, I understand your disappointment. If Uncharted was releasing this year, I doubt we would see all this touting of games like wattam and big shots golf. I wish you the best with your console of choice, you don't have to try to justify it's superiority to me, I'm getting the games I bought my console for.

We are too.

I would believe that if ps4 fans could actually just praise ps4 without mentioning XB1. As I said many fans are trying to justify their purchase, hence the comparisons.

Ka-pi96 said:
Azuren said:
true_fan said:
These lists are always good for a laugh. I wonder if after Windows 10 and XB1 gets all those windows app games are we still going to count games no one cares about.

I thought the stream was one way? Like, you can only stream XB1 to the PC, not the other way around (which is also possible for PS4 through a combination of Bluestacks and the hacked Remote Play ap). 

It is. He's not talking about streaming though. He means when Windows 10 releases on Xbox One all apps made for the PC version 'should' work on the Xbox version as well.

wait, wait, wait and...wait..

so, windows 10 is gonna be on thw xbo e and"all apps" that turns on pc version should work o  the xbone? would that make the xbone just one crappy pc? 

Around the Network
true_fan said:
gooch_destroyer said:

We are too.

I would believe that if ps4 fans could actually just praise ps4 without mentioning XB1. As I said many fans are trying to justify their purchase, hence the comparisons.

Difficult to do that when thread after thread get derailed or ruined by people getting in just to downplay the competing console or its games. Surely, you know exactly what I mean. 

Ka-pi96 said:
ils411 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

It is. He's not talking about streaming though. He means when Windows 10 releases on Xbox One all apps made for the PC version 'should' work on the Xbox version as well.

wait, wait, wait and...wait..

so, windows 10 is gonna be on thw xbo e and"all apps" that turns on pc version should work o  the xbone? would that make the xbone just one crappy pc? 

Aren't both the PS4 and Xbox One effectively PCs in many ways though? But as far as I know it isn't all apps and stuff that will work on Xbox One, although it should be quick and easy for those that want to port them over.

fair point. 

hope w10 isnt as nasty as w8. 

as for games..well.. persona 5 is all that maters to me at this point... had no plans to get a ps4... hope p5 gets a vita version otherwise m gonna be forced to buy a ps4 some time down the road.

true_fan said:
gooch_destroyer said:

We are too.

I hope I'm not the only one that sees the ridiculous irony in this post.

I can only speak for myself when I say I have been underwhelmed by the PS4's lineup. I purchased both a PS4 and X1 at launch for one reason, to enjoy next gen AAA exclusives that each console has to offer. I had some fun with Killzone Shadowfall at launch and more recently Driveclub but other than that my PS4 hasn't had much use when it comes to exclusives.

It's easy to produce lists of games, but of those games, how many are worthy of being called 'next gen', that is why I invested in a PS4 day one, to play games that were only possible on the PS4 both in terms of power vs. PS3 and exclusivity to that platform.

I am not playing the whole 'ps4 has no games'card because that obviously isn't true. But for me, in my personal opinion, for my personal taste, the exclusive lineup is lacking in content. Thankfully I have games like Uncharted 4 to look forward to but I still desire a little more. You can never have too many great games!

XBL: NathObeaN | PSN: NathObeaN | Steam: NathObeaN

W10 can be counteracted with PS Now lol people want to really going down this route?