By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives 2015: Xbox One vs PlayStation 4. The complete list

ReimTime said:

That's totally my thought reading him

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
super6646 said:
Namiirei said:

You'r really annoying, you know that ? Everyone here said that to you, even mods, and you still say the same thing.

And you really do a prediction on E3 now, based on...this ? Seriously ?

What you say is not a opinion, it's just trolling, pure and simple. (and i think you didn't even read the Xone list, because it's mosly non-retail games too)

Ok.. ok. You know what, I'll be talking back at E3. If Microsoft still has nothing else, I'll admit my defeat. I'm a man who can admit when all's lost. And it is an opinion. These indie's are not going to become the corner stone of the industry! Everyone is saying Xbox has a better lineup so far. But ok, June 15th will confirm the results.

E3 will confirm that Playstation is the place to be if you want a variety of games.

Right, time for this thread to die. Mods have posted requests for it to get back on topic and no one has listened.

Short bans have been given to people who flamed, as I recognize it was a heated thread.

Given just about everyone that posted in the last 10 hours was off topic, I am inclined to give everyone a pass - because if I start handing out bans they'd have to go to all of you!

Epic thread huh?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS