By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives 2015: Xbox One vs PlayStation 4. The complete list

DerNebel said:

Might have something to do with that, as they've proven last year already, MS is really good at ridiculously overhyping their events. If you think for one second that overall this years E3 isn't going to be one of the best in years for Sony as well then you really haven't paid attention to what has been said through the grapevine by people not from Sony. Sony themselves, aside from that one exectutive from the asia branch, have thankfully been keeping quiet about the event this year.

And...we have a winner.

It's not sony who is quiet for E3, it's Microsoft who CANT STOP TALKING/overhype about E3 (same as last year).

Sony didn't said anything, nintendo same, same for SE. and bethesda. And Ea (...), and ubisoft (and the pc conference). If you think all of these are going to be bad, then sorry, but you're really...hmm...stupid (or a big fanboy/Hater).

Anyway, this discussion with super6646 is pretty much that :

So i will stop here, and only post again to add some new games for ps4 and Xone.

Around the Network
Namiirei said:

And...we have a winner.

It's not sony who is quiet for E3, it's Microsoft who CANT STOP TALKING/overhype about E3 (same as last year).

Sony didn't said anything, nintendo same, same for SE. and bethesda. And Ea (...), and ubisoft. If you think all of these are going to be bad, then sorry, but you're really...hmm...stupid (or a fanboy).

It's not just that. Who ever said that there has to be only one way to transition into E3? Silence can be effective because it'll make the surprises even more surprising ^_^

Kyuu said:
super6646 said:
Faelco said:

Sony said their first party lineup is a little sparse.

And if you see some people saying that the XB1 has a better lineup, it's normal. XOne players didn't see a exclusive AAA release in the last 6 months, they have to do something else.

Ok, so they're relying on indie's to fix the problem? That's exactly where the line faulters. Most people don't want games like "fat princess" to be one of the biggest exclusives on the PS4 this holiday season. These games "may" be good, but no one is going to care. People want great games, like bloodborne. If Sony had two games that where as good as bloodborne for the holiday season, it would be a win. But since they don't, well...

Xbox ONE arguably has the better quality to quantity ratio especially if you generalize indies. But why would I care about this ratio if I'm ultimately getting more quality "non-indie" games?

Would you rather pick a console that has 5 decent games and 20 uninteresting ones over a console with 15 decent games and a 100 uninteresting ones? I sure as hell wouldn't.. PS4 has more decent games coming for it as well as a far bigger selection to choose from.

I'd appreciate if you stop misleading people with your countless inaccuracies. Your confirmation bias is really showing there.

I said almost the same thing to him in another thread yesterday, he ignored it and moved goal post. 

DerNebel said:
super6646 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNurtZP106M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcEHv1gN1g

Two of the most respected gaming use youtube channels said it. And no, none of them are crapgamer...

Two of the most respected gaming youtube channels??? Are you kidding me? Especially RTU is one of the absolute shittiest gaming youtubers out there.

super6646 said:

So why do Microsoft exclusives do well? And for a whole year lineup, it isn't much better. Bloodborne was epic, but the order was a flop. There isn't much left in terms of first party games. But oh, tell me I'm wrong now. 

Hint: They don't. Not unless they are from really big franchises. Neither Sunset Overdrive nor Forza Horizon 2 sold impressively last year.

super6646 said:

Hmmm... Well look at it this way. The ENTIRE internet is saying the XB1 has a better lineup. Gaming sites, youtuber's, my damn old grandpapa is saying it. EVEN SONY said their lineup is a little "sparse". And with E3 coming up, and all the hype surrounding Microsoft's, while Sony's has been as quiet as a dead forest. 

Might have something to do with that, as they've proven last year already, MS is really good at ridiculously overhyping their events. If you think for one second that overall this years E3 isn't going to be one of the best in years for Sony as well then you really haven't paid attention to what has been said through the grapevine by people not from Sony. Sony themselves, aside from that one executive from the asia branch, have thankfully been keeping quiet about the event this year.

So Sony is going to have a good E3, while Microsoft's will be disappointing. Like I said, wait and see. Stop trying to drag this on. Wait till E3, I said if there's nothing good, I'll admit my defeat. Also I should have said my opinion (I forgot to put that there) for the youtube thing, but they're well known, so don't try to deny it. Vgchartz has also been one of the ONLY places where everyone is saying there is a better lineup for the PS4.

super6646 said:

So Sony is going to have a good E3, while Microsoft's will be disappointing. Like I said, wait and see. Stop trying to drag this on. Wait till E3, I said if there's nothing good, I'll admit my defeat. Also I should have said my opinion (I forgot to put that there) for the youtube thing, but they're well known, so don't try to deny it. Vgchartz has also been one of the ONLY places where everyone is saying there is a better lineup for the PS4.

bolded: Don't put words into my mouth.

Around the Network

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Nice list. Both lineups looks pretty weak to be honest. Can't wait for SOMA and Everybody's gone to the Rapture.

DerNebel said:
super6646 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNurtZP106M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcEHv1gN1g

Two of the most respected gaming use youtube channels said it. And no, none of them are crapgamer...

Two of the most respected gaming youtube channels??? Are you kidding me? Especially RTU is one of the absolute shittiest gaming youtubers out there.

super6646 said:

So why do Microsoft exclusives do well? And for a whole year lineup, it isn't much better. Bloodborne was epic, but the order was a flop. There isn't much left in terms of first party games. But oh, tell me I'm wrong now. 

Hint: They don't. Not unless they are from really big franchises. Neither Sunset Overdrive nor Forza Horizon 2 sold impressively last year.

super6646 said:

Hmmm... Well look at it this way. The ENTIRE internet is saying the XB1 has a better lineup. Gaming sites, youtuber's, my damn old grandpapa is saying it. EVEN SONY said their lineup is a little "sparse". And with E3 coming up, and all the hype surrounding Microsoft's, while Sony's has been as quiet as a dead forest. 

Might have something to do with that, as they've proven last year already, MS is really good at ridiculously overhyping their events. If you think for one second that overall this years E3 isn't going to be one of the best in years for Sony as well then you really haven't paid attention to what has been said through the grapevine by people not from Sony. Sony themselves, aside from that one executive from the asia branch, have thankfully been keeping quiet about the event this year.

I 100% agree, dude is just reading the news and hes a known pc elitist (sony hater).

super6646 said:

How about you stop generalizing people? Claiming that people who disagree with your viewpoints think Microsoft's conference will be disappointing is a complete hogwash. There are other well-known and more importantly, more respectable Youtubers. Showing opinions of two shoddy Youtubers that align with yours does not bolster your argument, especially when you say such inaccuracies such as VGC being one of the "only places where everyone is saying there is a better lineup for the PS4."

ReimTime said:

LOL

super6646 said:

It just goes to show you how ignorant the internet is ... That's all. The proof is there as plain as day and it's actually mind blowing that people can't just accept it. No one is saying the XB1 has a 'bad' library of games, it just hasn't got the breadth of the PS4 library. The only reason this debate continues is because for some reason reality hasn't sunk in just yet. Take a look at this year so far:

PS4 AAA = 3 games (The Order (new IP), (Bloodborne (new IP), and MLB:TS.
XB1 AAA = 0

Then throw in dozens of Indie games that are PS4 exclusive. Can't you understand why many PS4 owners are scratching their heads and wondering why the XB1 isn't receiving articles asking 'where are the XB1 games'? It literally IS crazy.

You can't atificially remove a fact by pretending some games 'aren't going to sell well' or are 'not to my taste'. Unless you and others are willing to accept this fact, you're going to be wondering why the PS4 is outselling the XB1. The 'hype' argument is nothing more than a sticking plaster for those who simply can't accept the truth.

It has more games with more variety. The XB1 is a good console. Just enjoy it.

The PS5 Exists.