By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm standing in line for amiibos

RubberWhistleHistle said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Are you in line for Splatoon as well or just the amiibos?

There is no need to be here for splatoon, but I since I an here, I will pick it up. I have it payed off. There is still nobody here 

Ah, I just never heard of someone lining up for Amiibos before. lol

Around the Network

How can you be standing in line if there is only you?

Right now it's not called a line, it's called "Loitering in front of a store"

Mystro-Sama said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

There is no need to be here for splatoon, but I since I an here, I will pick it up. I have it payed off. There is still nobody here 

Ah, I just never heard of someone lining up for Amiibos before. lol

My God.. my Target experience when I went to pick up rosalina was horrible. I went at 7 am and there were already about 25 people in line, and when they opened the door, people were running to the amiibo section like a bunch of fucking animals. I walked up, and all the rosalina were gone. The target people said it's only one per peraon, so I convinced some shit head with 4 of them to give me one. 

Toys r us was completely different. With lucario, they actually gave us little tickets that said what place in line we were and we redeemed them at the front. 

Burek said:

Not if his imaginary friend is with him!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Burek said:

I talked to the GS guy before they closed and he said it was cool to stand in line whenever. There is a sign here that says line begins here. If I had figured out how to post pictures earlier, it would be up already 

Around the Network

hey Good luck man.

Switch!!!

Let us know how you get on, good luck fella.

Good luck! But this stems back to a point I was making recently. Nintendo could likely make an awful lot more money if they just had the supply to meet the demand, but by not having that artificially increases demand and makes amiibos more of a luxury/collectors item. Which is fine but also a little annoying.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Good luck, you'll need it . Also to save battery life turn the phone into battery saver mode ( Turns of Bluetooth, GPS and vibrations and doesn't only dim the screen ) and you can turn off 3G/4G ( I'm guessing that's what you're using ) when you're not using your phone and constantly turn of the phone's screen when not in use. That should be good enough.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Conegamer said:
Good luck! But this stems back to a point I was making recently. Nintendo could likely make an awful lot more money if they just had the supply to meet the demand, but by not having that artificially increases demand and makes amiibos more of a luxury/collectors item. Which is fine but also a little annoying.

Right. It takes the fun out of collecting them. I'd never imagine Nintendo doing something like that. I guess I shouldn't put it past anyone at this point.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron