By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm standing in line for amiibos

wow...11 hours...I´d like to be patient like you
Unfortunately I´m not, I bought my amiibos online and thankfully I was able to get a Pac-man, an Inkling Girl and a Wario yesterday. I´ve also ordered a Robin but it will be delivered only next week.
Couldn´t get Lucina, though. There were a few available but they were sold pretty fast.

Good luck! Hope you can get all the amiibos you want

Around the Network

That's dedication!

I managed to order Inkling Boy, Girls and Wario in a 3 for the price of 2 discount today.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Come to NZ we have plenty of amiibos, you don't have to wait in line to buy them either :)

Good luck, mate, and great dedication!

I'm hunting as well, hoping to get my hands on Robin, Luina, and the Splatoon amiibo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

RCTjunkie said:
Post a pic of you!

This is what I'm picturing.

Around the Network
think-man said:
RCTjunkie said:
Post a pic of you!

Lol not even close. I'll post pictures when I get home 

RubberWhistleHistle said:
think-man said:

Lol not even close. I'll post pictures when I get home 

Now now now!

Conegamer said:
Good luck! But this stems back to a point I was making recently. Nintendo could likely make an awful lot more money if they just had the supply to meet the demand, but by not having that artificially increases demand and makes amiibos more of a luxury/collectors item. Which is fine but also a little annoying.

I agree. Believe me, I hate standing in line for this bullshit. and I don't find it more fun to deal with this than simply going to GS at any time and buying it. It doesn't make the collecting more fun at all for me. It's completely annoying.I wish Nintendo would try to meet demand 

So basically I've been sitting out here for six hours now. there is a list on the door at GS of what amiibos they have and how many. I have a picture of that which I will post when I get home. three people have arrived to look at this list. And since I am already here, I think they decided not to stay because they have no chance at Robin or Lucina. One guy even came from another town to check (Madera).
the last guy who came heRe was stationed at the target across the street (in guessing for jiggly puff) and he was trying to see what he could score over here.

I gave up on Amiibo. I was going to collect the Zelda, Fire Emblem and ramdom ones but when Nintendo being retarded and creating a shortage, I only get the Zelda ones (and Toad... waiting for Toadette... if she will ever happen)