By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm standing in line for amiibos

Good luck and Hope the swag is worth it

Around the Network
pokoko said:
I will never understand.

Do you own an amiibo?

there was roughly 10 people ahead of me when I got to Target around 7:10 am and by the time Target opened there was at least 20 people there

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

WhiteEaglePL said:
pokoko said:
I will never understand.

Do you own an amiibo?

I don't buy collectors editions or anything like that, so standing in line for physical items is alien to me.  The only CE I have is from WoW and that was for the in-game items.  If I bought anything for display, it would be something really nice.  Amiibo don't look bad but it would take something top end to join my Ghibli plushie collection.

pokoko said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Do you own an amiibo?

I don't buy collectors editions or anything like that, so standing in line for physical items is alien to me.  The only CE I have is from WoW and that was for the in-game items.  If I bought anything for display, it would be something really nice.  Amiibo don't look bad but it would take something top end to join my Ghibli plushie collection.

I'm just going to warn you that if you ever get one, be prepared to be addicted at least for a while. Chances are you would! (I bought Link just to try and because he worked in 3 of my games and I have 3 amiibo's now with more coming.)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Just got out, picked up splatoon three pack, the individual splatoon packs and silver mario. Already preordered the rest.
What is wrong with me lol

Wait so you bought each Splatoon Amiibo...twice? I thought I was spending too much for planning to buy both versions of Wario!

(own the smash one already, absolutely need the classic Wario amiibo that supposedly will be made for the Mario line)

Also, there is nothing wrong with you. It's just that Amiibo are as addictive as crack cocaine.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

I got to Target 45 mins before they opened, there were 11 people ahead of me with 16 jigglys up for grabs. I got two. Then I casually made my way to Toys r Us where there were plenty of greninjas. I lucked out and got two of those as well. One of each are a b-day gift for my nephew. Next up: Meta Knight restock!

Today's haul, the Charizard and Splatoon pack are also gifts for my nephew.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

sitting and staring at my tracking for greninja,silver mario and jiggly lol

PwerlvlAmy said:

I'm jelly right now! LOL I only got my hands on a Pac Man. Hehehe Everyone else is sold out. Oh...I lied. I also have the 3 pack Splatoon amiibos. I guess I will have to rely on Amazon now.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I'm jelly right now! LOL I only got my hands on a Pac Man. Hehehe Everyone else is sold out. Oh...I lied. I also have the 3 pack Splatoon amiibos. I guess I will have to rely on Amazon now.

I'm up to 45 amiibo right now lol

well it will be 45 when my Splatoon Amiibo arrive today