By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Fans Vs. Third-Party Developers & Entitlement

oniyide said:
crescentmoon3 said:

No, I'm saying they bribe third parties so that they don't release their games on wii u. Lately they even do similar things out in the open, like activision screwing 3 out of 4 destiny versions because sony bribed them.

lol this crap again? prove it.

As I said, we've already seen what they do in the open (destiny). when we look at devs skipping nintendo consoles against all logic, it doesn't take a genius to figure things out.

p.s: the only crap here comes from you, who is a declared troll/hater.

Around the Network

damn zero, how do you get that many different usernames?
You'd think there are no more words left in the dictionary, but you never fail to surprise.

zorg1000 said:
oniyide said:

they put two AC games on Wii U and they both bombed but all of a sudden you would buy Rouge? a game that is heavily tied to the two ones prior? right

what are these games you want? Cause GTA is out the window.

How do u know he didn't buy the other Assassin's Creed games on Wii U?

I know it's a little late, but I did indeed buy Assassin's Creed III on the Wii U, though AC IV was a pack-in with my PS4 so I didn't need to. I most certainly would have bought and played Rogue as, unlike Unity, it received strong reviews, was said to have a quality story, and was designed for last gen hardware so the Wii U could certainly have handled it. I very much wish they'd released it on the Wii U... my 3rd Xbox360 stopped working (not willing to replace it again) about a year ago and my PS3 is back south in my old home, so I've nothing to play it on atm.

I'd also like to clarify, after reading my comment that I don't think that Cars game is terrible or anything, I'm just not interested.

But yes, I'd love if more 3rd party games made it to the Wii U... it just seems the few that do are the few that I've no real interest in the few that do make it to the system, and those that do are often not only mediocre, but far too late.

Johnw1104 said:
zorg1000 said:

How do u know he didn't buy the other Assassin's Creed games on Wii U?

I know it's a little late, but I did indeed buy Assassin's Creed III on the Wii U, though AC IV was a pack-in with my PS4 so I didn't need to. I most certainly would have bought and played Rogue as, unlike Unity, it received strong reviews, was said to have a quality story, and was designed for last gen hardware so the Wii U could certainly have handled it. I very much wish they'd released it on the Wii U... my 3rd Xbox360 stopped working (not willing to replace it again) about a year ago and my PS3 is back south in my old home, so I've nothing to play it on atm.

I'd also like to clarify, after reading my comment that I don't think that Cars game is terrible or anything, I'm just not interested.

But yes, I'd love if more 3rd party games made it to the Wii U... it just seems the few that do are the few that I've no real interest in the few that do make it to the system, and those that do are often not only mediocre, but far too late.

i hear you man. Unfortunately there simply are not enough Wii U owners like you who were willing to buy. Its really that simple. Hell im a VIta owner I bought a bunch of games for it, but you gamble every time you buy one of these systems. I could complain but that wont do no good.

Zero is on fire and in denial.

Around the Network

If every Wii U owner wouldh ave bought at least a few third party games it would be no issue.

I've got eight third party retail games, including Zombi U as an exclusive. Other VGC users do have even more.

There's a majority of Wii U owners never buying third party though. And it seems that most of them are the ones complaining about bad ports and 'wrong games'.

Now, if third party games had sold, ports might actually have become better than worse. It would have justified time and money. There would have been at least some (graphically) cut down current gen ports and not only last gen.
And there would have been a possibility of Wii U getting third party exclusives, if those games actually sell.

If i'm running a business i wont put time and money in things that just don't pay out.

Angelv577 said:

How many accounts does he have? Sheesh

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Angelv577 said:

How many accounts does he have? Sheesh

I'm asking myself the same question.  Apparently he has enough account to appear everytime there is a Wii U third parties threads.  Back in the day, that was the topic that made him very mad in addition to make people believe that Wii U was closer to ps4/xbox one than ps3/360.  It was very funny see him try.