By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock 2 Coming To Sony PS3

windbane said:
Legend11 said:
dabaus513 said:
I own bioshock for the 360 and am still patiently waiting for the 1st one to at least announced for the ps3. Hopefully...

Why do you own a 360? I'm just curious because you claim to own both a 360 and PS3 but you're forever bashing Microsoft and the 360 and praising Sony and the PS3. In fact you even have a PS logo for your profile pic which is usually a major sign of a PS3 fanboy.

Oh and for anyone reading this go look at dabaus513's posting history and tell me if my question is valid or not. See if you can find any post at all in which he says something positive about the 360. I think he's full of it.

You could be right, but owning a system doesn't mean you have to praise it all the time.

Actually, if you read between the lines of dabaus513's post, you'll wonder why someone that owns a 360 and has Bioshock would really give a crap whether it sees the light of day on the PS3 at all. It's also labeled in his profile as one of his favorite games so he's probably played through it on 360 and enjoyed it fully to award it so prestigiously. I also own a 360, have Bioshock and think it's among the best, and I couldn't care less whether it gets released on the PS3. It's not my loss.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:

This would be rubbing salt in the wound stealing Bioshock 2 away from MS and landing on the PS3.
That would mean no point owning an XBox 360 for gimmicky achievements in a watered down version. Play the better version on the PS3 with better free online gaming.

Now if PS3 can buy Bungie then we can have Halo 3 on the PS3. That would mean no more exclusive games worth buying a XBox 360 for. Every XBox 360 game is a mediore PC port

What happened to you?  At first you seemed so impartial and unbiased?  Did someone steal your password?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Whoopty damn doo. The sequel to a massively overrated game... I can't wait to miss out on this.

phil said:
Whoopty damn doo. The sequel to a massively overrated game... I can't wait to miss out on this.

Why is it overrated?

I don't know why there has to be a sequel, personally, but it was a great game.

Onyxmeth said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

This would be rubbing salt in the wound stealing Bioshock 2 away from MS and landing on the PS3.
That would mean no point owning an XBox 360 for gimmicky achievements in a watered down version. Play the better version on the PS3 with better free online gaming.

Now if PS3 can buy Bungie then we can have Halo 3 on the PS3. That would mean no more exclusive games worth buying a XBox 360 for. Every XBox 360 game is a mediore PC port

Bioshock doesn't have online multiplayer first of all. You would know that if your head wasn't stuck up Sony's ass and you had read up on Bioshock ever. Secondly in what way shape or form is Bioshock a watered down version? It runs on the same engine powering plenty of multiplayer titles like Stranglehold that end up just as mediocre on the PS3 as they are on the 360. Also the comment "better free online gaming" makes no sense since Microsoft doesn't offer free online gaming, thus you can't compare the two "free" services. Microsoft offers a better service that you pay for vs. a weaker PS3 service you don't pay for. Also I would love to see if you feel Achievements are still gimmicky after Sony creates their own version later this year. If they're so gimmicky then why would Sony want to have a competing scoring system?

Also about Bungie, if they asked to buy themselves back out of Microsoft and are still working with them like a first party, so obviously no hard feelings, why would you think they would jump from being independent to being a first party developer again? It was their choice to leave because they wanted more control. Also the Halo name is Microsoft's buddy. Bungie can't bring it anywhere. Sony could get a Project Origin out of Bungie probably, but I doubt we'll see that crazy scenario anytime soon.

Couldn't have said it better myself.  +1 Onyxmeth

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
dabaus513 said:
I own bioshock for the 360 and am still patiently waiting for the 1st one to at least announced for the ps3. Hopefully...

Why do you own a 360? I'm just curious because you claim to own both a 360 and PS3 but you're forever bashing Microsoft and the 360 and praising Sony and the PS3. In fact you even have a PS logo for your profile pic which is usually a major sign of a PS3 fanboy.

Oh and for anyone reading this go look at dabaus513's posting history and tell me if my question is valid or not. See if you can find any post at all in which he says something positive about the 360. I think he's full of it.

Meh, it's completely valid to not be totally happy with a console you have.

I'm not totally happy with my PS3 since 99% of the time I use it for watching movies and it has only a single game I actually like (Uncharted) and only one other game I'll tolerate (Burnout: Paradise). Every other game I might like for the PS3 is also on the 360 and at the moment I'll always buy 360 over PS3 (except Burnout because I found it used) because I love meaningless achievements and building up my gamerscore.

-edit-

And not too worried about being off topic since this thread ended with the third-ish post that it is nothing more than a rumor at the moment.

-edit #2-

I'm also a little upset at my PS3 at the moment too because of Lost: The Game, though that has nothing to do with the PS3 or Sony.  I just fucking hate that game and projecting my hate a little on the PS3 so it's been collecting dust lately and my 360 has been my movie player since last weekend.  :-p 

Legend you suck so bad. If you think im "pretneding" to have a 360 then your wrong. My gamer tag tag is dabaus513. Add me and see for yourself that i have beat bioshock.

epinefridis said:
Same with Mass Effect, same with Bioshock. Why do you people care anyway? You all Sony Loyals (I'm not reffering to the guys that post in this thread-I'm speaking generally), bashed the game since day 1. For those few PS3 owners who really care
AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. False thread, False Rumor. What the hell am I doing here anyway? Bah...

But....but.....Take Two is third party, and they're only in it for profits. It would be stupid to make a 360 exclusive, because you would be ignoring the (rapidly growing) PS3 install base. Any developer/publisher who would make a 360 game, and not put it on the PS3 is foolish

/end foolish banter that 360 fans used whenever talks of a PS3 exclusive came up 

Do most of you people posting even care about bioshock? or are you just happy bout the fact its not going to be a 360 exclusive?

I hated the first one...so PS3 can have the whole thing. I'd love MGS4 in return tho :)

Ahh don't worry 360 will get MGS4 Substance.