By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock 2 Coming To Sony PS3

According to reports, Halo 4 is currently being developed by HAL for the PSP.
According to other reports, God of War 3 will be a DS exclusive.
According to other reports still, a new Zelda project is underway to Xbox 360, produced by EA Sports.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
According to reports, Halo 4 is currently being developed by HAL for the PSP.
According to other reports, God of War 3 will be a DS exclusive.
According to other reports still, a new Zelda project is underway to Xbox 360, produced by EA Sports.

"awesome!"

Great news for PSP, DS and 360 owners. Let's hope this is comes through.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

I'm not saying this is bogus, but according to what reports? Isn't there usually a link to supply us to the report if there were one? Is there any other site claiming this or is it only this Sony-hype site? In any case, i'd really like this to go multiplatform. Bioshock is a great game and everyone should be able to play it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

This is good news

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Next time, Devilstation, please leave the question mark on the transplanted title.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Wasn't there a report that this was going to be [console] exclusive to the XBOX 360? I remember reading that somewhere. So I wouldn't get my hopes up yet...

But who knows, Take 2 is in deep, and they need money, so maybe they will adapt a multi-platform approach.

There were rumours, just as strong (stronger) that Bioshock 2 was Microsoft exclusive because they handed TT a check.  Given PS3 center regularly asserted that Bioshock 1 on the PS3 was likely, i'm more inclined to believe the Microsoft exclusive rumours.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

dabaus513 said:
I own bioshock for the 360 and am still patiently waiting for the 1st one to at least announced for the ps3. Hopefully...

Why do you own a 360? I'm just curious because you claim to own both a 360 and PS3 but you're forever bashing Microsoft and the 360 and praising Sony and the PS3. In fact you even have a PS logo for your profile pic which is usually a major sign of a PS3 fanboy.

Oh and for anyone reading this go look at dabaus513's posting history and tell me if my question is valid or not. See if you can find any post at all in which he says something positive about the 360.  I think he's full of it.

This would be rubbing salt in the wound stealing Bioshock 2 away from MS and landing on the PS3.
That would mean no point owning an XBox 360 for gimmicky achievements in a watered down version. Play the better version on the PS3 with better free online gaming.

Now if PS3 can buy Bungie then we can have Halo 3 on the PS3. That would mean no more exclusive games worth buying a XBox 360 for. Every XBox 360 game is a mediore PC port

Rock_on_2008 said:

This would be rubbing salt in the wound stealing Bioshock 2 away from MS and landing on the PS3.
That would mean no point owning an XBox 360 for gimmicky achievements in a watered down version. Play the better version on the PS3 with better free online gaming.

Now if PS3 can buy Bungie then we can have Halo 3 on the PS3. That would mean no more exclusive games worth buying a XBox 360 for. Every XBox 360 game is a mediore PC port

Bioshock doesn't have online multiplayer first of all. You would know that if your head wasn't stuck up Sony's ass and you had read up on Bioshock ever. Secondly in what way shape or form is Bioshock a watered down version? It runs on the same engine powering plenty of multiplayer titles like Stranglehold that end up just as mediocre on the PS3 as they are on the 360. Also the comment "better free online gaming" makes no sense since Microsoft doesn't offer free online gaming, thus you can't compare the two "free" services. Microsoft offers a better service that you pay for vs. a weaker PS3 service you don't pay for. Also I would love to see if you feel Achievements are still gimmicky after Sony creates their own version later this year. If they're so gimmicky then why would Sony want to have a competing scoring system?

Also about Bungie, if they asked to buy themselves back out of Microsoft and are still working with them like a first party, so obviously no hard feelings, why would you think they would jump from being independent to being a first party developer again? It was their choice to leave because they wanted more control. Also the Halo name is Microsoft's buddy. Bungie can't bring it anywhere. Sony could get a Project Origin out of Bungie probably, but I doubt we'll see that crazy scenario anytime soon. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Legend11 said:
dabaus513 said:
I own bioshock for the 360 and am still patiently waiting for the 1st one to at least announced for the ps3. Hopefully...

Why do you own a 360? I'm just curious because you claim to own both a 360 and PS3 but you're forever bashing Microsoft and the 360 and praising Sony and the PS3. In fact you even have a PS logo for your profile pic which is usually a major sign of a PS3 fanboy.

Oh and for anyone reading this go look at dabaus513's posting history and tell me if my question is valid or not. See if you can find any post at all in which he says something positive about the 360.  I think he's full of it.

You could be right, but owning a system doesn't mean you have to praise it all the time.