By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock 2 Coming To Sony PS3

Magnific0 said:
^I will eventually borrow a 360 and finish Bioshock, it's the only game I'd like to play on that console. That shouldn't be too hard to do, although I would be nervous anytime I turn on/off the 360, serioulsy '~'

Thats the exact reason i want bioshock 1 (and 2) on the ps3. Everytime i would begin to play i became so immersed and wanted to explore every nook and cranny but felt like i was constantly being timed. Id turn my 360 off every 3 hours to make sure it didnt over heat so i kind of rushed through the game faster than id like. Oh MS how you disappoint...

Around the Network

Awesome news although I was sure I read somewhere that it wasn't coming to PS3... :S

dabaus513 said:
Magnific0 said:
^I will eventually borrow a 360 and finish Bioshock, it's the only game I'd like to play on that console. That shouldn't be too hard to do, although I would be nervous anytime I turn on/off the 360, serioulsy '~'

Thats the exact reason i want bioshock 1 (and 2) on the ps3. Everytime i would begin to play i became so immersed and wanted to explore every nook and cranny but felt like i was constantly being timed. Id turn my 360 off every 3 hours to make sure it didnt over heat so i kind of rushed through the game faster than id like. Oh MS how you disappoint...

What do you mean? I can easily play my 360 for more then 3 hours without it even heating up a little..maybe you just dont place it in a well ventilated area? 

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k
Ninja Gaiden - 800k LTD [?] On its way.
Banjo-Kazooie N&B - 2 Million
Lost Odyssey - 500k LTD [X] surpassed
Too Human - 1.4 Million

My 360 makes weird noises that cause me to worry about it sometimes... but some people go way overboard about the danger of their 360 dying. It's standard fanboy stuff, really. People call me Sony biased but I hate the fanboy crap on all sides. Besides, I'm with the PC Master Race.

Your right the mann. I play my 360 while its wrapped up in 3 plastic bags, a couple of towels, and the safely tucked away in a sleeping bag that covers the vent that heats my room. Perhaps more ventilation is required. But more on a serious the 360 is a piece of garbage when it comes to hardware reliability, no one can dispute that.

Around the Network

pleasssse do that T2

dabaus513 said:
Your right the mann. I play my 360 while its wrapped up in 3 plastic bags, a couple of towels, and the safely tucked away in a sleeping bag that covers the vent that heats my room. Perhaps more ventilation is required. But more on a serious the 360 is a piece of garbage when it comes to hardware reliability, no one can dispute that.

I was just trying to help you out so next time you try to 'play' your 360 you won't have to turn it off every 3 hours.
But, it depends.. Yes the 360 does have some hardware issues but just like Deviation said alot of it is over exaggerated fanboy bullshit.

08' Year End Predictions

Xbox 360:
26 Million

Sale Predictions:

Fable 2 - 3 Million
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k
Ninja Gaiden - 800k LTD [?] On its way.
Banjo-Kazooie N&B - 2 Million
Lost Odyssey - 500k LTD [X] surpassed
Too Human - 1.4 Million

Yup 1 billion dollars worth of fanboy bullshit.

I think everybody already knows that the 360 was a disaster when it comes to reliability. But having the RROD brought up every time the 360 and PS3 are both mentioned gets are tiresome as the idiots who say that the PS3 has no games.

dabaus513 said:
Yup 1 billion dollars worth of fanboy bullshit.

Do you lack reading comprehension? Or did you completley miss the part where i said "The 360 does have some hardware issues". Your taking it to the extent where you make it sound like the hardware issues affect the ability to even run a game properly, which i believe is totaly false.

08' Year End Predictions

Xbox 360:
26 Million

Sale Predictions:

Fable 2 - 3 Million
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k