By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock 2 Coming To Sony PS3

BioShock was one of the few 360 games I really wanted to see on the PS3, I even signed a petition. If BioShock 2 offers a completely new story and is better than the original I can live without a port of the first game. No way I am going to buy a 360 for this game and I am done with buying PC games as well except for maybe some point and click games, I want a seamless experience on big screen HDTV.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Um, you know that according to report isn't a source right?

I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up yet.

with TT in the money issues they are having wither M$ has better pay them for the exclusive deal or else it will be multiplat

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wasn't there a report that this was going to be [console] exclusive to the XBOX 360? I remember reading that somewhere. So I wouldn't get my hopes up yet...

But who knows, Take 2 is in deep, and they need money, so maybe they will adapt a multi-platform approach.

+1 for twestern

rumor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to Work !

i hope it does

^_^

Around the Network

@Auron

I don't know if you are a PS3 or X360 supporter but if the rumour goes true, we're all going to hear this (or something like this) from X360 owners:

A sequal to a good game- wont be any good.

Just because it ain't exclusive no more :P And if Microsoft manages to keep it for the 360, oh well- IN YOUR FACES, SONY-FANBOYS!

:)

I'll hope, but I'm not going to put my eggs anywhere near that basket :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

fall 2009? i played it on my 360, geat game but not my type.

Yeah this "according to sources" thing sounds bogus. But if you were going to release a huge game at the end of 2009, you would probably want it to be on the PS3.

By that time, even at the current rate, the PS3 would be even with the 360 WW in sales.

By the time it comes out there will be so many games on the PS3. Then PS3 owners will have the problem of having too many great games to choose from!