By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock 2 Coming To Sony PS3

I haven't seen a thread be derailed this badly in a long time.
Either way, Bioshock to PS3 (if true), would be a good thing for PS3 owners, as the first game was awesome.
My personal game of the year.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
ultraslick said:
I haven't seen a thread be derailed this badly in a long time.
Either way, Bioshock to PS3 (if true), would be a good thing for PS3 owners, as the first game was awesome.
My personal game of the year.

Agreed, and a good thing for the developers.

With the latest news about EA's possible takeover of Take 2, I wouldn't be surprised if I could play BioShock 2 on my freaking microwave oven.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Its based on the unreal engine that (now) works perfectly well on ps3 and 360 and software sales for ps3 quickly home in to 360 software sales. They would be really stupid or ms would have to pay them a lot to keep it 360 exclusive. This is the gen of the multiplatform games. On the other hand I take this with a grain of salt.

New model HDMI 360- 65n CPU and extra piped heatsink for the GPU- runs a lot cooler. Do you really think MS would make the same mistake?

It's a lot easier to be righteous than right.
Around the Network

Why do you people report rumors as fact? I had an inkling that this thread was just another baseless rumor thread that will go no where and get people excited over nothing. Put rumor in the fucking thread title! It is not that hard!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

twesterm said:
Mummelmann said:
twesterm said:
Mummelmann said:
...I'd say, all in all, the 360 has the highest percentage unhappy or dissatisfied users/owners of all three, it certainly sounds that way...

That's a pretty silly statement. If we went purely by what people we know I would say most people are unhappy with tehir PS3 due to the fact it never actually gets used for games.

Is this true? For me and my buddies perhaps but certainly not for everybody. Just about everyone I know certainly loves their 360 so what you say may be true for you and your friends but certainly not for everybody.

Why is that silly? The whole hardware failure rate was of such proportions it made international news weekly, and both American and European repair shops reported ludicrous numbers of broken 360's. Were there any fantastic games on the 360 upon launch? Fact is; it usually takes a good while before any of the good titles hit a console. The PS2 and the X-box had an extremely limited number of solid titles in their first year on the market.

The fact of the matter is; if someone bought a PS3 just because its a PS3 and had no clue which games were or weren't available for it upon launch, then they shouldn't whine about it either, and even though there were/are "no games" (isn't this kinda like the "Wii fad" statement?) the PS3 at least functions most of the time. A console that has 5-6 or even 8-10 times more hardware failures is bound to make customers more dissatisfied than ones that work, I just find that plain logical. I am not basing this on people I know (I know only four people with a 360, 2 has crapped out) but by the extreme media buzz and the statements from Microsoft themselves that failure rates were far from desirable.

+1 to MS for handling the situation well, though. But -1 (at least) for rushing hardware with less than proper cooling solutions.

360's do fail but they also get fixed.  Like I said, I know very few people that are unhappy with their 360's and this even counts people that have had ones RRoD.

So yes, it's silly to assume that the vast majority users are unhappy with their 360's.

Wait....

You're actually using anecdotal evidence to back up your point?

Mummelmann points to the RROD, a problem reported widespread throughout the media to back up his assumption.

You respond by saying it's silly to assume things because your friends like their 360's...

err...right....