By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 '15: Our Muppet Bodies Weren't Ready

Is Your Body Ready?

Yes. 40 24.39%

No. 14 8.54%

Not my problem. 12 7.32%

I feel like a Purple Pikmin. 16 9.76%

Hey Bill, you're Fired. 23 14.02%

What's wrong with you? 8 4.88%

I'm about kickin' ass. 6 3.66%

I'm about takin' names. 3 1.83%

My body is Reggie. 42 25.61%

Total:164
Smeags said:

Well it was awesome hearing to all of your memories about your favorite (and hilariously terrible) Nintendo E3 Conferences. So many fond memories. ^_^

But there can only be one winner of this contest... and that winner is Eva01Beserk for this awesome entry! Congratulations and I'll PM you with your Sportsball Code ASAP! :D

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

Oooh... A Myak Fils-A-Mech. This is getting even better.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

And after E3 you can piggyback ride home with it.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I've already got all the games listed as rewards in this thread, so if I somehow win without trying to, give the reward to the runner up and just give an honorable mention to me.

Best Nintendo at E3 for me was last year's E3. The Direct was better than a stage performance. The self aware jokes, Iwata vs Reggie DBZ-like fight, Link vs Pit anime animation, the treehouse, they totally had the best show last year.

My most anticipated game to see at this year's E3 is Zelda Wii U, but seeing as they'll most likely not show anything or even talk about it, I'd settle for Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. I know nothing about SMT, and while both of my brothers own Fire Emblem for 3DS, I've only played about an hour of the game. I'll get around to playing it eventually, but a cross between two JRPGs on console should be unique and worth watching.

My most anticipated surprise announcement isn't a sequel to any of my favorite IPs (since Zelda Wii U has already been announced). I'm looking forward to hearing of a brand new AAA ip. Whether its first party, or third party but exclusive to the Wii U. There's nothing wrong with non-exclusive AAA games, but I'm looking forward to a AAA title with gameplay that couldn't have been pulled off effectively without the gamepad.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network
JEMC said:
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

*gif*

Funny, today I used that same gif on another thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203952

# Task Date Prize Winner
5 Show us your favorite song from a Nintendo Game Soundtrack and tell us why you love it!
6/9-6/11 OlliOlli (3DS)
???

My favorite Nintendo E3 was 2008. It was the funniest press conference since Sony 06.

Anyways, I really want to see Galaxy 3, Prime 4, and X2/Y2.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Crap! I was expecting another contest about weird pics or something like that. I even found one from Miyamoto that's... bizarre.

Oh, well. I'm not the kind of gamer that pays a lot of attention to a game's soundtrack (besides games like GTA or Saints Row when you can select your radio station), so I can't take part in this contest.