By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I give up. VGChartz doesn't give a fuck about us. I'm leaving.

Gotta say this has been the most entertaining thing on vgc in a while, so thanks.

#TeamCarl

Around the Network

I don't know what gamemaster is talking about; all I had to do was refresh the page and delete system 32 and I see all the numbers now

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Goodnightmoon said:
I understand everything that you said, and I share part of your pain.

But this thread is childish as hell, it feels like a tantrum.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

ReimTime said:
I don't know what gamemaster is talking about; all I had to do was refresh the page and delete system 32 and I see all the numbers now

What numbers? Old numbers.

Around the Network

I can understand why you're upset, but the way you wrote and opened this thread was not the way to do it. I'm not for or against you leaving, I actually find you pretty interesting XD but anyway, if this is good-bye, then good-bye! Again, could've worded your thread a bit kinder

But if we hit the 2 month mark without #'s I believe more threads like these will pop up. We'll see a few users like this leave but the more familiar faces will stay. I wonder what'll happen if we hit 3 months without numbers though :S

DJEVOLVE said:
ReimTime said:

What numbers? Old numbers.

No just a bunch of binary actually. Seems I needed system 32

#1 Amb-ass-ador

zorg1000 said:
Glad to see u go, u were an awful member

Yeah. Remind me to cry.

cycycychris said:
Alright, leave. Making a bunch of flaming threads that you call blogs and then threatening to beat up probably the mod that is the most understanding. What ever, hope you get perma banned.

I didn't say I'd beat him up and he treats me like shit.

I think your frustration is justified. But your childish reaction, is not.

Perhaps I came at a lucky time, only a few months before the updates stopped coming. The only reason I'm still around anymore is because of this great community. Even if the sales never get updated anymore, I still like everyone here. Perhaps newer users now would scoff at how the numbers are 2 months behind, with no updates in sight. But it would be a real shame if we lost all the awesome people here.

That said, I think we would all like to know what's going on. We can't just be left in the dark here.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens