By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I give up. VGChartz doesn't give a fuck about us. I'm leaving.

gamemaster4747 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Look, you do have a couple valid points about the sales and whatnot but your delivery is wrong. You keep whining about something in every thread you've created.

I don't whine. I complain like a man.

Stating that you aren't being provided for, especially for something like sales numbers lol, and then resorting to belligerent name calling like a child (not a man) is not exactly helping you in your case of proving to other people your not a whiner. But then you turn around and give the mods **** for doing their job. You seem like a grump who lost his pacifier...they are just sales numbers and you deserve to be banned.

Around the Network

An other victim of the war RIP

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
An other victim of the war RIP

war..... has changed...

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yep. Way to show you're a big man. Insult a guy you've never met for doing his job all while hiding behind the ambiguity of some vague internet username.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

gamemaster4747 said:
cycycychris said:
Alright, leave. Making a bunch of flaming threads that you call blogs and then threatening to beat up probably the mod that is the most understanding. What ever, hope you get perma banned.

I didn't say I'd beat him up and he treats me like shit.

"Better hope you never run in to me you little girly man."

It's pretty much implied, what else you going to do? Have a little chat over some tea?

Around the Network
gamemaster4747 said:
zorg1000 said:
Glad to see u go, u were an awful member

Yeah. Remind me to cry.

He didn't have to, apparently.

You have to understand that Carl loves you like a son and wants to see you do well. Therefore he must moderate you, although it may pain him to do so! You can't leave now, gamemaster. You're 42 years old! You have so many great years ahead of you on VGC!!!!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

He will get banned by tomorrow morning. Just watch.

Dgc1808 said:
Not a very manly post.

Coming from a guy with a girl avatar?

Didn't like you from your introduction thread admitting you were a troll. Glad to see you go.

gamemaster4747 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Not a very manly post.

Coming from a guy with a girl avatar?

#1 Amb-ass-ador