Forums - Gaming Discussion - I give up. VGChartz doesn't give a fuck about us. I'm leaving.

Yep. Way to show you're a big man. Insult a guy you've never met for doing his job all while hiding behind the ambiguity of some vague internet username.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Around the Network
gamemaster4747 said:
cycycychris said:
Alright, leave. Making a bunch of flaming threads that you call blogs and then threatening to beat up probably the mod that is the most understanding. What ever, hope you get perma banned.

I didn't say I'd beat him up and he treats me like shit.

"Better hope you never run in to me you little girly man"

when people say things like that, they don't normally mean good things would happen if each other meet. 

If you have an issue with a mod, take it up with smeag, not make shit like this. 

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

gamemaster4747 said:
cycycychris said:
Alright, leave. Making a bunch of flaming threads that you call blogs and then threatening to beat up probably the mod that is the most understanding. What ever, hope you get perma banned.

I didn't say I'd beat him up and he treats me like shit.

"Better hope you never run in to me you little girly man."

It's pretty much implied, what else you going to do? Have a little chat over some tea?

Goodbye.
Don't think you should have been so agressive all the time, but anyway, I hope you find a place you like.

Maybe in a place that you feels better you can turn into a better person.

gamemaster4747 said:
zorg1000 said:
Glad to see u go, u were an awful member

Yeah. Remind me to cry.

He didn't have to, apparently.

You have to understand that Carl loves you like a son and wants to see you do well. Therefore he must moderate you, although it may pain him to do so! You can't leave now, gamemaster. You're 42 years old! You have so many great years ahead of you on VGC!!!!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

He will get banned by tomorrow morning. Just watch.

Dgc1808 said:
Not a very manly post.

Coming from a guy with a girl avatar?

Didn't like you from your introduction thread admitting you were a troll. Glad to see you go.

Shakarak on Nintendo Switch, Steam.

gamemaster4747 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Not a very manly post.

Coming from a guy with a girl avatar?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick