By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I give up. VGChartz doesn't give a fuck about us. I'm leaving.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
He will get banned by tomorrow morning. Just watch.

I said I was leaving! I DON'T CARE!

A_C_E said:
gamemaster4747 said:

I don't whine. I complain like a man.

Stating that you aren't being provided for, especially for something like sales numbers lol, and then resorting to belligerent name calling like a child (not a man) is not exactly helping you in your case of proving to other people your not a whiner. But then you turn around and give the mods **** for doing their job. You seem like a grump who lost his pacifier...they are just sales numbers and you deserve to be banned.

Doing their job? You dont know what you are talking about.Your ignorant speak should get you banned.

IamAwsome said:

It's a shame, he has finally created a good thread that promotes healthy discussion.

I'm ready to jump ship.....

Can anyone recommend another similar site where the sales are up to date?

The forums are OK but the main purpose of this site was for sales figures.....

If you went to KFC and they had no chicken but the coleslaw was good you still wouldn't call that a win....

Around the Network
gamemaster4747 said:
IamAwsome said:

Then leave. Saying you want to leave and then staying to whine and complain is anything but manly.

gamemaster4747 said:
IamAwsome said:

Last time I said something like this my mother stopped putting Wagon Wheels in my lunchbox. You oughtta watch out bro

#1 Amb-ass-ador

gamemaster4747 said:
A_C_E said:

Stating that you aren't being provided for, especially for something like sales numbers lol, and then resorting to belligerent name calling like a child (not a man) is not exactly helping you in your case of proving to other people your not a whiner. But then you turn around and give the mods **** for doing their job. You seem like a grump who lost his pacifier...they are just sales numbers and you deserve to be banned.

Doing their job? You dont know what you are talking about.Your ignorant speak should get you banned.

Oh, your back already? That was fast!

Hm, maybe the mods will be mean and refuse to ban him just to get back at him

gamemaster4747 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Not a very manly post.

Coming from a guy with a girl avatar?

Then I'll say it too: Your OP was not a very manly post.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens