By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I give up. VGChartz doesn't give a fuck about us. I'm leaving.

Slarvax said:
I guess you don't mind getting perma'd then? Look, it's fine that you demand the main feature of this site... But insulting mods won't help you in any way. It's perfectly fine if you want riot, but leaving won't help...

I tried rioting and demanding, but I got banned and thread locked. This is not a fair site that cares about its community.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Look, you do have a couple valid points about the sales and whatnot but your delivery is wrong. You keep whining about something in every thread you've created.

I don't whine. I complain like a man.

gamemaster4747 said:

Oh hey, Carl, you are the biggest pussy of all. Better hope you never run in to me you little girly man.  Mod this weak girly man

BTW, I will spread the news on other sites to avoid this site

The gamemaster has spoken

So Christian-like, imma pray4u

#cut4gamemaster

#1 Amb-ass-ador

StokedUp said:
Noooooooooooooo we haven't got video game sales!!!! how can i be happy with out the sales of video games and consoles in my life!?!?!?!? I'm out of here! 😜

It's called VGChartz. Are you that slow? This site is supposed to be for those that get excited about sales. So get out of here!

Around the Network

I'm probably also going to visit less frequently. Maybe it's an idea to have a thread with all the recent confirmed sales data?(NPD, Famitsu/Mediacreate, manufacturer shipment numbers etc.). That way we can atleast skip the front page.

mZuzek said:
gamemaster4747 said:

I don't care if I'm missed. I came here for sales Yuna. 

Nice. Now if you don't care, why bother making this thread in the first place?

Because I do care about sales and they have let us down big. I hope others will leave too. Vgc is treating us like crap. It's not right.

I understand everything that you said, and I share part of your pain.

But this thread is childish as hell, it feels like a tantrum.

I too refer myself in third person. But not to reference myself but because sometimes my username is needed in a sentence. For example, I bet your rage is temporary and you'll come back a few months or even years later when you realize you signed up for the numbers but stayed for the community.

Wait I don't think that qualifies as talking in third per- oh forget it.

think-man said:
When the sales are updated ill pm you

Thanks but I'm gone and they'll permaban me no anyway.