By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Serving Crow A Little Early, Who's Joining For Dinner? (Aka Admiting Your Wrong)

homer said:
tbone51 said:

Explain "behind games like Splatoon". I love to hear your explanation to why you post such a silly comment

Behind games that are obviously going to be bad. You probably know that already though. Everybody does. Even the staunchest supporters know it. It makes the situation even sillier.

Oh Homer, Can I call you Homer? So anyway pls tell me how someone who hasnt played the game going to be bad?

The only thing silly is the fact that when the "So Called Bad Game" that everybody knows of had a demo for 3 hours 2 weeks ago and pre orders begun to rapidly go up shortly after.

Point is, i love it when people downplay something they themselves never even tried. Your opinion is really completely invalid in terms of it being bad. Srry to say... But not really

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

It looks like a indie game done in Nickelodeon style. For a long time, I said a paintball Nintendo game would be cool. This is not it.

Its unfortunate for you really, as this game is actually alot of fun. Well me and the other million other consumers that will buy the game will enjoy the indie game done in Nickelodeon Style. Thats whats important after all

homer said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yeah is terrible, the press and the people that already played the demo are all lying. 

Haha. Ok my friend. We will see soon enough.

You dont have to see soon enough, it already happened lol. Reviewers=/=Impressions by the gamers who played the game and are going to buy it.

VitroBahllee said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

He doesn't have one. People just like to rail on whatever they can.

You don't have one either, you're just being mindlessly positive.

Nope. All signs point to this being a very fun and enjoyable game. Don't you have somewhere else to be a dick?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

It has to be expected that once the game is not a bomba it has to be downgraded because its quality by people that didn´t play it and are not going to.

But of course quality is relative, so I can say a game is shit without having any interest of playing it, is my opinion, so I can say anything that comes out of my ass.

I wonder if this is going to be still a excuse after the reviews.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
chocoloco said:

It looks like a indie game done in Nickelodeon style. For a long time, I said a paintball Nintendo game would be cool. This is not it.

Its unfortunate for you really, as this game is actually alot of fun. Well me and the other million other consumers that will buy the game will enjoy the indie game done in Nickelodeon Style. Thats whats important after all

Okay, well enjoy. I doubt I am missing out on much consisidering my game backlog and recent releases. 

tbone51 said:
homer said:

Behind games that are obviously going to be bad. You probably know that already though. Everybody does. Even the staunchest supporters know it. It makes the situation even sillier.

Oh Homer, Can I call you Homer? So anyway pls tell me how someone who hasnt played the game going to be bad?

The only thing silly is the fact that when the "So Called Bad Game" that everybody knows of had a demo for 3 hours 2 weeks ago and pre orders begun to rapidly go up shortly after.

Point is, i love it when people downplay something they themselves never even tried. Your opinion is really completely invalid in terms of it being bad. Srry to say... But not really

This happens so often. The same song and dance. If it wasn't so hot where I lived, I would swear it was February.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Tbone, I would stop tbh. It's not worth it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

homer said:
tbone51 said:

This happens so often. The same song and dance. If it wasn't so hot where I lived, I would swear it was February.

In other words you cant counter my argument, good to know i was right. Thank You

tbone51 said:
homer said:

Haha. Ok my friend. We will see soon enough.

You dont have to see soon enough, it already happened lol. Reviewers=/=Impressions by the gamers who played the game and are going to buy it.

If the metric we use to determine if I'm wrong is whether you like it, I can't win, because you seem dead set on enjoying it.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius