By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Serving Crow A Little Early, Who's Joining For Dinner? (Aka Admiting Your Wrong)

Dire times when Nintendo fans rally behind games like Splatoon.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
homer said:

Explain "behind games like Splatoon". I love to hear your explanation to why you post such a silly comment

I just looked at the game for first time. It looks like it could amuse me for a few hours. I will eat crow because we are throwing the definition out the window, so it might mean anything!

tbone51 said:
homer said:

Explain "behind games like Splatoon". I love to hear your explanation to why you post such a silly comment

He doesn't have one. People just like to rail on whatever they can.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
tbone51 said:

You don't have one either, you're just being mindlessly positive.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
homer said:

Behind games that are obviously going to be bad. You probably know that already though. Everybody does. Even the staunchest supporters know it. It makes the situation even sillier.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

VitroBahllee said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

You don't have one either, you're just being mindlessly positive.

This doesn't make any sense "Dire times when Nintendo fans rally behind games like Splatoon." How is this comment in anyway make sense? Thats the point, it has nothing to do with ohmylanta being positive.

And if that was true, then you be mindlessly negative no? :-/

homer said:
tbone51 said:

Behind games that are obviously going to be bad. You probably know that already though. Everybody does. Even the staunchest supporters know it. It makes the situation even sillier.

Yeah is terrible, the press and the people that already played the demo are all lying. 

Goodnightmoon said:
homer said:

Yeah is terrible, the press and the people that already played the demo are all lying. 

Haha. Ok my friend. We will see soon enough.

It looks like an indie game done in Nickelodeon style. For a long time, I said a paintball Nintendo game would be cool. This is not it.