By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Super Paper Mario Galaxy 2 Bros Kart 8 Smash Bros please understand Party 9 annunced!!!

It seems fake... i don't know why...

Around the Network

If it actually has Dante it'll at least be better than DmC

I understand everything now!

We reap what we sow

Cream147 said:
New Super Paper Mario Galaxy 2 Bros Kart 8 Smash Bros please understand Party 9 is actually going to be the "amiibo game" people have talked about. You may ask what the "please understand" is about. Simple, Iwata amiibo confirmed!

My body is reggie

the second game in the series.... but its also the 8th.... AND THE 9TH

but thats not all because this game is also a remake... AND A SPINOFF

and its also a crossover... but also a brand new series...

and if you thought that was it.... this game also has DLC

Around the Network

The inclusion of Dante from the Devil May Cry series sold me.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

EricFabian said:
Dr.Vita said:
Where is Zelda... -_-

Zelda is not a Mario Game

Smash is also not a Mario game isn't it?

You have forgotten two wonderful ladies, princess Zelda and bounty hunter Samus Aran!!

"Every day I look in the mirror and ask myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?". If the answer is no for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something"

Steve Jobs

Dr.Vita said:
Where is Zelda... -_-

It appears on the game, but telling you more woud be spoiler.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

There's not enough primary colors on the cover for this to be a big seller for Nintendo.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger