By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Super Paper Mario Galaxy 2 Bros Kart 8 Smash Bros please understand Party 9 annunced!!!

Don't forget that the next gen remaster will be called New Super Paper Mario Galaxy 2 Bros Kart 8 Smash Bros please understand Party 9 Wii DS 3D U Remastered Hype Edition + IGN Goty & Knuckles HD

Around the Network

This game will suck without mario tennis

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Forget Zelda U, this is all I need!

Dr.Vita said:
Where is Zelda... -_-

Zelda is not a Mario Game

Click HERE and be happy 

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing is happening!!

Around the Network

"What? Bu-But I want a REAL Mario game".

I'm still holding everyone who said that against it. It was horrible the way some treated Super Mario 3D World before it even released, and they then ate crow then it released as well.

And all sold out. Get yours on ebay for $999 RARE OUT OF STOCK HARD TO FIND ZOMG LQQK!!!

New Super Paper Mario Galaxy 2 Bros Kart 8 Smash Bros please understand Party 9 is actually going to be the "amiibo game" people have talked about. You may ask what the "please understand" is about. Simple, Iwata amiibo confirmed!

No Voicechat, no sale

Has some flaws since Bros is there more than once etc.

Would have called it

New-Super-Dr-Paper-Paint-Mario-&Luigi-Pinball-Galaxy-Picross-Strikers-World-Smash-Golf-Kart-Baseball-Land-Tennis-Sluggers-Yoshi's-Party-Bros.-Artist-DX-RPG-vs Donkey Kong-2-Advance-The Lost Levels-Island.