By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night Stretch Goal added? (pics)

Lastgengamer said:
I am so excited to see that the fans can fully fund a classic style game like this!

Well done gamers, my faith is once again renewed.

I know right? I makes me feel mushy inside to know that we can actually help the games we want to see come out. I just hope the end product brings in many more millions! Konami deserve the biggest FU the community can provide!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

It took awhile, but I finally pledged... x ) can't wait for this game..!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

MikeRox said:
Lastgengamer said:
I am so excited to see that the fans can fully fund a classic style game like this!

Well done gamers, my faith is once again renewed.

I know right? I makes me feel mushy inside to know that we can actually help the games we want to see come out. I just hope the end product brings in many more millions! Konami deserve the biggest FU the community can provide!

Oh definitely, over on gaf they were joking about paying to have a special message in the game that would say as much to konami.

I would like a customizable main character. Maybe I don't want to be a walking fanservice?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

They reached 5.5 million, you can catch the celebration for the last couple of hours here http://www.twitch.tv/ffstv