By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD 2015 predictions thread

FloatingWaffles said:
I would hope Wii U can at least pull off 50k considering Splatoon is being bundled and has a lot of hype around it.

Correct me if I´m wrong but the Splatoon bundle it´s only at best buy, doesn´t it?

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
FloatingWaffles said:
I would hope Wii U can at least pull off 50k considering Splatoon is being bundled and has a lot of hype around it.

Correct me if I´m wrong but the Splatoon bundle it´s only at best buy, doesn´t it?

I think, but even if it is the game at least having some sort of bundle will still help it out in the end. Would make a bigger impact if it was everywhere though.

Ryng_Tolu said:
celador said:
X1 [155k]
PS4 [132k]
Wii U [48k]

No 3DS? :(

Added a 3DS prediction, picture made me feel guilty

Xb one and PS4 will be close, so I can't really put one above the other. Amazon monthly at this stage has PS4 at 20 and Xb one at 24 and 42. So that's no help. Both should be in the 150-180K range.

Wii U should get >60K with Splatoon.

I have no clue what 3DS will do. Flat-ish maybe compared to April?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Xb one and PS4 will be close, so I can't really put one above the other. Amazon monthly at this stage has PS4 at 20 and Xb one at 24 and 42. So that's no help. Both should be in the 150-180K range.

3DS up YOY in April.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
binary solo said:

3DS up YOY in April.

I'm talking month on month not YoY.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

PS4: 170,000
XBO: 155,000
Wii U: 35,000
3DS: 98,000
Vita: 30,000

it'll be a close race between the PS4 and XB1 ..

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

PS4 will take back the NPD. But what amazes me is that despite being expensive PS4 is puling these stunts. Market; especially price sensitive USA market usually dont act in this way when it comes to consoles.

Why people expect PS4 come back this month?
The BatMan bundle coming in June, and if PS4 is dropped so much in April, may can't be better...
Also, XBO have The Witcher with XBO market.

PS4 will probabily come back in June thought.