By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Wii V PS3............ who will win

Legend11 said:
krik said:
Legend11 said:
Well Krik in another thread compared sales of the PS2 and 360 despite the fact that the 360 is more expensive and the PS2 is the most popular console ever. I'm sure he'll be in here arguing that price shouldn't even be a consideration when we're comparing these sales.

I also posted the PS3 vs PS2 and the results were much closer (10M vs 12M) and the PS3 is even more expensive than the 360... by your logic the difference between PS2 and PS3 should be even larger than the difference between PS2 and 360.

Price does matter but it's not all. Anyway, that is another thread ;)

Ok so price matters when it's the PS3 vs. Wii but it doesn't matter when it's the 360 vs. PS2? Ok... *rolls eyes*

No by my logic the PS3 should be doing far better since it's coming off the most successful console of all time. The 360 is tracking ahead of the original Xbox yet the PS3 is falling behind the PS2. Please explain that one to me.  Oh and the 360 was priced highwe than the original Xbox during that time as well.

When did I say price matters when it's PS3 vs Wii? I don't recall ever saying that. Actually I think it doesn't matter that much... Wii would still sell even with a $250 PS3. 

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network
twesterm said:
::Finds Tylenol for the headaches this thread will cause::

::Rests pointer comfortably over the lock button::

just lock it...this thread is just as pointless as it is hopeless

@op,

.../sigh..... 

To Each Man, Responsibility
krik said:
Legend11 said:
krik said:
Legend11 said:
Well Krik in another thread compared sales of the PS2 and 360 despite the fact that the 360 is more expensive and the PS2 is the most popular console ever. I'm sure he'll be in here arguing that price shouldn't even be a consideration when we're comparing these sales.

I also posted the PS3 vs PS2 and the results were much closer (10M vs 12M) and the PS3 is even more expensive than the 360... by your logic the difference between PS2 and PS3 should be even larger than the difference between PS2 and 360.

Price does matter but it's not all. Anyway, that is another thread ;)

Ok so price matters when it's the PS3 vs. Wii but it doesn't matter when it's the 360 vs. PS2? Ok... *rolls eyes*

No by my logic the PS3 should be doing far better since it's coming off the most successful console of all time. The 360 is tracking ahead of the original Xbox yet the PS3 is falling behind the PS2. Please explain that one to me. Oh and the 360 was priced highwe than the original Xbox during that time as well.

When did I say price matters when it's PS3 vs Wii? I don't recall ever saying that. Actually I think it doesn't matter that much... Wii would still sell even with a $250 PS3.

This is kinda off topic but you don't know who HUS/Blue3 is do you?

May face just met my palm in an exasperated manner.

I feel sick.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Sqrl, you're just a hater

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

its not delivery , it's digiorno

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Legend11 said:

This is kinda off topic but you don't know who HUS/Blue3 is do you?

No idea at all. Should I know who he is?

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

The sweetest of victories for Sony if the PS3 can manage to comeback and beat the Nintendo Wii - this console generation.
This thread is just a response to XBox 360 V PS2 thread.

Wii of course.