By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Wii V PS3............ who will win

well may be I am crazy but the real successor of the PS2 success isn't the PS3 but the Wii so about the your thread here is my answer absolutly the Wii.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
How would an overdue Nintendo Wii price cut affect the market. It would have a huge impact and boost Nintedno Wii console sales. Price cuts are always a good thing as we have seen with all consoles over time. The PS3 two price cuts last year significantly boosted sales.

are u on acid?

how is a price cut overdue on a supply constrained item?  the wii is UNDERPRICED as the ebay/craigslist market shows us

and it can't boost sales because they have a SUPPLY problem, not a demand problem

when Nintendo can't sell every wii made in a year in the same year, then they can be looking at a price cut

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

I edited my post it has disappeared.

Username2324 said:
Well the PS3 was twice the price, and more expensive titles. It's only been 16 months, that leaves 104 months left in the PS3's life span, while no one thinks the Wii will last that long, it's not over yet.

u actually believe ps3 will last 10 years?  the ps4 will be out within 6 years of ps3 launch, if not 5

technology doesn't determine console length, sales and competition do

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

LOL, can I vote for turd sandwich?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
LOL, can I vote for turd sandwich?

Come on! Giant douche is so much better!

Signature goes here!