By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Wii V PS3............ who will win

There is no doubt the PS3 will win. Just look at this weeks sales. PS3 will almost sell as much as the Wii!

Around the Network

I hope you really didn't plan to have a logical debate on this topic.

mmnin said:
I hope you really didn't plan to have a logical debate on this topic.

I was hoping for a logical debate on this issue. Well some interesting points I have read on here so far. 

i think Wii will win, well this week sales are not so good for Wii, but we all know about shortages and saving Wii for the launch of big Nintendo's titles.....also.....the differences too small to say that "Ps3 will be the winner"......

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

krik said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
The price of the PS3 should not really be a comparison to the Nintendo Wii. The PS3 will drop closer to the Wii's price and we will see that the Wii was not value for money. The PS3 at same price of the Wii - there would be no Wii.

I disagree, a lot of the Wii sales are from casuals (typical non-gamers), these people would still buy the Wii even if the PS3 was priced the same. They didn't even considered a PS3/360, the only reason they got a console was because it's the Wii. 

Also, Nintendo fans (and there are a lot of them) would still buy the Wii.

Price is not always important... Wii proved that.

well, the rest of your points are correct but the final sentence is a little miss leading. price does play a factor considering the wii is $150 and $250 cheaper then the 360 and ps3 primary skus respectively. and since it's mostly everyday and hardcore gamers that purchase these systems, they tend to prefer the primary skus. 

Around the Network

@Rock on

For the Leo-j comment. Your really dont know this site do you

OT:

Wow my eyes were just opened up, i never knew that Wii as been out selling the ps3. This site isn't full of Nintendo fanboys.

no offense to you guys

do you guys have jobs?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

PS3 will win this war hands down, it has only just begun.

You have to be a joke account. You've trolled against every platform and now you're starting to use arguments and trolling styles made popular by some of the most infamous VGC trolls from the past year.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Rock_on_2008 said:
Software figures for PS3 are under tracked on here I am certain PS3 has sold more.
I know for certain that the XBox 360 and Nintendo Wii hardware is over tracked, where as the PS3 hardware is under tracked.

and you know that because  ....

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa