By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last great game you played? Awesome, epic, unforgettable, truly a masterpiece.

Shovel Knight or Earthbound, can't remember which one of both I played last.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
KLXVER said:
Bloodborne

- The bosses were great actually Gascoigne and Gherman are my two favorite bosse now in all of the soul series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0

The Last of Us.

Bayonetta 2 on home consoles
Shin Megami Tensei IV on handheld

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Yeah I am on an old school RPG roll...currently playing Chrono Cross next will be Skies of Arcadia followed by Legend of Dragoon, followed by Legend of Legaia followed by Rogue Galaxy and then both Parasite Eve games.....then others lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Bloodborne and The Last of Us

Both unforgettable games

Wright said:
Spike0503 said:

Haha, I suppose. Anyway, as a fellow fan of the game, would you recommend buying the DLC?.

Yeah! Although I'd wait until the final piece of DLC is released, which is actually minigame-oriented and seems to be tons of fun.

Alright then, thank you.

DE Human Revolution.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

ICO.

Volterra_90 said:
97alexk said:

yes, yes YES YES. Tropical freeze is amazing

It is, one of the best 2D platformers of all time. Criminally underrated, that 83 metascore make my eyes bleed. Are reviewers blind nowadays? I'm glad a lot of people love it too :)

I agree so much i want to give you money xD