By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last great game you played? Awesome, epic, unforgettable, truly a masterpiece.

I expect the witcher 3 to take bloodborne's crown for me, though it might not be for long with batman and MGS5 coming next.

Around the Network
TopCat8 said:
The first thing that popped into my mind was God of War 3.

I'm replaying the game right now and I forgot how awesome it was.  The best hack and slash game ever.

V-r0cK said:
Mario Party 10

Is this satire?

Toxy said:
V-r0cK said:
Mario Party 10

Is this satire?

No its a wii U game.

I vote uncharted 2. I think 3 was better overall, but when 2 came out, there was nothing in the same league.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Toxy said:

Is this satire?

No its a wii U game.

I vote uncharted 2. I think 3 was better overall, but when 2 came out, there was nothing in the same league.

I know that Mario Party 10 is a Wii U game. I was merely asking if it was satire in claiming that it was the most epic thing fps_d0minat0r had played recently.

Note: Mario Party is not necessarily a bad game, I just have not heard anyone refer to it as the most unforgettable, awesome, epic, masterpiece that they have played recently/ever.

Around the Network

Super Metroid 3 from the past.

There are many new games that have wowed me, so hard to nail one down. It would have to be by genre.

Oh Alan Wake on 360

Toxy said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

No its a wii U game.

I know that Mario Party 10 is a Wii U game. I was merely asking if it was satire in claiming that it was the most epic thing fps_d0minat0r had played recently.

Note: Mario Party is not necessarily a bad game, I just have not heard anyone refer to it as the most unforgettable, awesome, epic, masterpiece that they have played recently/ever.

No I was serious.  Majority of gamers when they think of masterpiece games that's unforgetable they think of the actual game contents (ie story).  I play Mario Party with close friends and have one hell of an amazing time playing, and to me that's unforgettable.  

I love Mario Party games and find them underrated and disliked by many because they don't have a group of great friends to play with/more use to single player games. 

The World Ends with You

Eternal Sonata

Thanks jlmurph!