By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last great game you played? Awesome, epic, unforgettable, truly a masterpiece.

Mummelmann said:
Pillars of Eternity, in March this year. If you haven't already bought it; do it now. The next one will very likely be The Witcher 3.

If they ever release it on a console I will definitely buy it, but I stopped supporting pc gaming a few years ago...

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Bloodborne

Exactly!

i loved everything of that game:

- The music was easily some of the best ive heard and its now one of my favorite Soundtracks in a game.

- i love the Gothic "artstyle"

- It had a smaller amount of weapons but every one of them offered completely different playstyles

- The focus on agressive combat made the game faster and more enjoyable

- The bosses were great actually Gascoigne and Gherman are my two favorite bosse now in all of the soul series

- i also liked the little references to Demons Souls (and there were plenty of those)

- And Finally the game is a TON of fun to play.

im already on my 6th playthrough and i just started a new character focusing on a Bloodtinge build to wield the Chikage after playing 5 playthroughs with a strenght build using the holy blade, and i plan on at least playing the game another 4 times for a total of 10 playthroughs (i wanna see how much damage the chikage does at 100 bloodtinge).

Fire Emblem Awakening!!!!!!!!!! Last year around January when i bought the game! And maybe FE:if will be the next one ( if Nintendo doesnt WOW me in the next 6-10 months )

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Paper Mario (N64). Third time playing it.
Still epic.

PLAYED....Chrono Cross.....seeing as I am currently playing it lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Spike0503 said:
Wright said:

Well, you do drive a bus being her for like ten seconds xD

Haha, I suppose. Anyway, as a fellow fan of the game, would you recommend buying the DLC?.

Yeah! Although I'd wait until the final piece of DLC is released, which is actually minigame-oriented and seems to be tons of fun.

MGS 3

Knights of the Old Republic on the original Xbox

97alexk said:
Volterra_90 said:
-This year: Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Majora's Mask if we count remakes.

-This gen: 3DWorld, DK: Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2, MK8.

-Older games I've played this gen: Earthbound.

The list is very Nintendo related because I don't consider any multiplatform game I've played in PC a masterpiece (Alien:Isolation is very close) and because I don't own a PS4 to play Bloodborne.

yes, yes YES YES. Tropical freeze is amazing

It is, one of the best 2D platformers of all time. Criminally underrated, that 83 metascore make my eyes bleed. Are reviewers blind nowadays? I'm glad a lot of people love it too :)

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask