By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last great game you played? Awesome, epic, unforgettable, truly a masterpiece.

"Truly a masterpiece", then I would say Xenoblade Chronicles.
And the next one will probably be Xenoblade Chronicles X.

But I also played a lot of really awesome games since that.

Around the Network

Maple Story before Big Bang

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

The most recent game I have played that wowed me was Bayonetta 2.
That game is such fun and has spectacular set pieces to fight on.

Wright said:

I agree about the final boss, although it wasn't particulary bad or anything. I liked the reference with the rocket launcher, and overall it gives you a satisfactory final shot, but yeah. Some more meaty fight would have been better.

I liked the ending, though, for its ambiguity. While it doesn't give answers, at all, and leaves its interpretation to the player, it does provide a sense of closure after all the madness Sebastian goes through. Too bad the DLC ending makes some strange decisions about it.

About that:

I literally only used the magnum two or three times because I was waiting for the final boss. Imagine my disappointment. I also hated that they didn't say pretty much anything about Kidman. I understand they were making DLC about her but still, some sort of story, maybe a chapter playing as her in the game would've been a lot better.

Skyrim.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

If i'm being honest I think it was Journey, i'd say it meets all those criteria, before that it was obviously The Last of Us.

Buying order: Switch, better pc

Persona 3 fes.

Mario Party 10

Spike0503 said:
Wright said:

I agree about the final boss, although it wasn't particulary bad or anything. I liked the reference with the rocket launcher, and overall it gives you a satisfactory final shot, but yeah. Some more meaty fight would have been better.

I liked the ending, though, for its ambiguity. While it doesn't give answers, at all, and leaves its interpretation to the player, it does provide a sense of closure after all the madness Sebastian goes through. Too bad the DLC ending makes some strange decisions about it.

About that:

I literally only used the magnum two or three times because I was waiting for the final boss. Imagine my disappointment. I also hated that they didn't say pretty much anything about Kidman. I understand they were making DLC about her but still, some sort of story, maybe a chapter playing as her in the game would've been a lot better.

Well, you do drive a bus being her for like ten seconds xD

Pillars of Eternity, in March this year. If you haven't already bought it; do it now. The next one will very likely be The Witcher 3.