By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last great game you played? Awesome, epic, unforgettable, truly a masterpiece.

Wright said:
Spike0503 said:
Wright said:

I agree about the final boss, although it wasn't particulary bad or anything. I liked the reference with the rocket launcher, and overall it gives you a satisfactory final shot, but yeah. Some more meaty fight would have been better.

I liked the ending, though, for its ambiguity. While it doesn't give answers, at all, and leaves its interpretation to the player, it does provide a sense of closure after all the madness Sebastian goes through. Too bad the DLC ending makes some strange decisions about it.

About that:

I literally only used the magnum two or three times because I was waiting for the final boss. Imagine my disappointment. I also hated that they didn't say pretty much anything about Kidman. I understand they were making DLC about her but still, some sort of story, maybe a chapter playing as her in the game would've been a lot better.

Well, you do drive a bus being her for like ten seconds xD

Haha, I suppose. Anyway, as a fellow fan of the game, would you recommend buying the DLC?.

Around the Network

Red dead redemption.

Last one I beat, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and last few I played were Shovel Knight and Bloodborne.

Batman: Arkham City and Mother 3. I played them around the same time and both are masterpieces in their respective genres as far as I am concerned.

Bloodborne

Around the Network

Skyward Sword.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

God of War III.

The Last of Us is also a masterpiece but God of War III is my favourite game ever.

I lovrd FC4, DXHR, MP3, I guess I'm easily pleased. Still need to finish TLOU and SoM

Final fantasy adventure, best gameboy game not named links awakening in my opinion.

Hmmm, last game that I played that I would consider a masterpiece is probably xenoblade chronicles. Plenty of good and great games have come out since I played that, but I wouldn't call any of them masterpieces.

So it has been a while... But there are a few games coming out that might be masterpiece material. Xenoblade chronicles x and persona 5 have a good shot, and the new mass effect is pretty much guaranteed to be a masterpiece... So we shall see!