By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
cycycychris said:
I went to walmart today and I was kind of surprised to see that they had splatoon amiibo. Kind of thought those would go out of print by now. But it seems they are still selling well since they are still shipping them.

I honestly can't go anywhere with amiibo without seeing the Splatoon ones all well stocked. Really nice to see that that Nintendo sorted out the stock situation. And hell this past Friday my brother was able to go into a Gamestop and get a Roy amiibo just like that. 

Now I'm just wondering if they could tone it down with the Animal Crossing ones becuase they keep hogging shelf space >.>

Around the Network

Hoverboards wins the European Splatfest (less popular team win too)

Hoverboards (363) to Jet Packs (337)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I want a laptop pokemon named pron or something.
Make it happen, Game Freak!

JetSetter said:
cycycychris said:
I went to walmart today and I was kind of surprised to see that they had splatoon amiibo. Kind of thought those would go out of print by now. But it seems they are still selling well since they are still shipping them.

I honestly can't go anywhere with amiibo without seeing the Splatoon ones all well stocked. Really nice to see that that Nintendo sorted out the stock situation. And hell this past Friday my brother was able to go into a Gamestop and get a Roy amiibo just like that. 

Now I'm just wondering if they could tone it down with the Animal Crossing ones becuase they keep hogging shelf space >.>

Strangely, it's easy for me to find as well. I can't find Roy though, or any of the new ones. Guess you can't tell which ones will be well stocked or not...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Oh wow! I thought Hoverboards would be popular! (Luckily my brother picked Hoverboards though!)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Starfox 64 comes to Virtual Console this week:

Platina said:

Actually Hoverboard was the POPULAR TEAM! 

Votes: 51% VS 49%

Wins: 52% VS 48% 

Sooo It seems like this new formula is shaking things up! 

All 3 regions had a much closer numbers (Just looking from the percentages) (Japan also had the Most Popular team winning! In their Go All Out VS Focus on Healing ) (Focus on Healing Won) 

And the Last Splatfest one in Europe where the Most Popular Team won is the Delicious vs Disgusting (Disgusting Won) Back in December 12! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Platina said:

Actually Hoverboard was the POPULAR TEAM! 

Votes: 51% VS 49%

Wins: 52% VS 48% 

Sooo It seems like this new formula is shaking things up! 

All 3 regions had a much closer numbers (Just looking from the percentages) (Japan also had the Most Popular team winning! In their Go All Out VS Focus on Healing ) (Focus on Healing Won) 

And the Last Splatfest one in Europe where the Most Popular Team won is the Delicious vs Disgusting (Disgusting Won) Back in December 12! 

Oh thanks for catching that!

NA almost always had the popular team lose and it still seems to be the case.. :/

Then this looks pretty promising then..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Looks like the first reviews for Hyrule Warriors Legends are starting to roll in, and so far the consensus is....not great. 66 on Meta as of now. Can't say I'm too surprised since it seems the game runs fairly poorly on the 3DS. Oh well.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Upon closer inspection I am noticing Pokken's low resolution. Meh whatever!

What do you mean?

I tried the demo this weekend, and what struck me the most was weird the interlaced shadows.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"