By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Well, I haven't been in this thread for a while now. Thanks Platina for hosting the thread for a couple years now. See you in Spl2n

Now, guys. When choosing the next OP, please, for the love of god. Don't do a PSNation.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Well, I haven't been in this thread for a while now. Thanks Platina for hosting the thread for a couple years now. See you in Spl2n

Now, guys. When choosing the next OP, please, for the love of god. Don't do a PSNation.

Well, the reason the PS Nation thread ended up the way it did was because Shadow left without handing it over to a successor, unlike Shika who gave it to Ryuu and Platina who's giving it to Raven. So, that's what lead to it ending up as it did.

VGPolyglot said:
Slarvax said:

Well, the reason the PS Nation thread ended up the way it did was because Shadow left without handing it over to a successor, unlike Shika who gave it to Ryuu and Platina who's giving it to Raven. So, that's what lead to it ending up as it did.

Oh. I didnt read that Raven is the new OP. I cant focus with SGDQ on the background.

Dont I look silly now

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
VGPolyglot said:

Oh. I didnt read that Raven is the new OP. I cant focus with SGDQ on the background.

Dont I look silly now

Thank God he didn't pull a PSNation, that shit was ugly

Anyway thanks Platty for your years of dedication to the Nintendomination even when I was calling for your head

Hope Raven does just as good a job... and that nobody has issues with him taking over. Seriously did we all see how bad the PSNation voting went -_-

ktay95 said:
Slarvax said:

Dont I look silly now

Thank God he didn't pull a PSNation, that shit was ugly

Anyway thanks Platty for your years of dedication to the Nintendomination even when I was calling for your head

Hope Raven does just as good a job... and that nobody has issues with him taking over. Seriously did we all see how bad the PSNation voting went -_-

Hmm, I think my spot as PS Nation head is still questionable, let's have another vote to make sure

Around the Network

Thank you for all of your hard work and your amazing leadership of this thread, Plat! Although I wasn't here for the beginning, and I haven't been around in here for a little while, it's obvious you have done a great job to make this thread active and fun. I know Raven will do just as good as you have!

And thanks for always being there when I wanted to squad with someone, those were some great times

EDIT: Whoops

Really humbled that Platina asked me to take over the thread, and excited to get started! I may not have commented in here over the years as much as I would have liked to, but I'm determined to continue leading from Platina's excellent example of consistency, stability, and graciousness. It's my firm belief that threads like this are not defined by the work of one or two individuals that may organize it, but by the coordination and engagement of the entire group that participates in them. I'll do my best to keep the bar of quality for NintenDomination high, and thank Platina not only for being an invaluable constructive presence for the Nintendo community, but for all of VGC in general.

With that said, I guess it's time to SWITCH to a new era of NintenDomination in the NintenDominion!

Now that we have a new thread, let's move all discussion there, locking!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]