By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Favourite New Annoucement at E3 2017!

Mario x Rabbids Kingdom Battle 16 16.67%

Metroid Prime 4 39 40.63%

Yoshi 2018 3 3.13%

Kirby 2018 4 4.17%

Pokemon for Switch 20 20.83%

Zelda BotW DLC 2 2.08%

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga DX 1 1.04%

Metroid: Samus Returns 6 6.25%

Rocket League 2 2.08%

See Results 3 3.13%

Total: 96

Previous Poll: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8458395

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Nintendom means a lot to me since its the main reason I joined this site. I wasn't around for long when cone was in charge but I remember when you took it plat. I had a blast talking and playing with you and other users.

Unfortunately I currently don't own a nintendo console and my overall activity on vgchartz has declined. Regardless I wanna say thank you for your effort plat, you did great and I'm positive Raven will do as well.

I had fun in this thread, I met a lot of like minded individuals even though I couldn't play with most due to my wii U situation. When Plat took over, it was really nice. Lots of tourneys and lots of activity. I'm looking forward to the future of this thread as we switch to a new head honcho.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Goodbye Platina, I know that I haven't been the most active member in this thread, and that we've only gotten to know each better very recently, but you did a great job, hosting the thread and maintaining for over two years. I'll be very proud of myself if I'm able to achieve what you have with your thread. I hope you'll still stick around, and if you want to talk I'll always be open for a chat

mZuzek said:
Volterra_90 said:

Jesus, I m just having a rought time in Plateau, I can't even think what's going to happen once I leave. I think I'm failing to see how I'm gping to approach combat in this mode. Enemies are so... powerful that in the beginning I don't have enough weapons to take down enemies' camps

I just learned to avoid fights altogether. With all the enemies being so high level, I end up breaking weapons more than getting them back... I guess I'll just keep playing like this until I get the full powered Master Sword, that'll probably do.

Also rip Plat's reign it was good times, but I'm sure it'll continue being, because Raven's alright. To be honest I barely felt your presence Platina, and I mean that in a good way, as in despite the thread changing hands it didn't feel like it changed at all and kept on going nicely. I think that's the best compliment I can give - that you managed to keep it active, fun, interesting without drawing in any attention. (...and thanks for considering me as an option)

Yeah, I think I'll take that approach. I just can't get any decent weaponry without breaking everything XD. I'll wait until I get some good weapons to get into fights.

Around the Network

It really is a hard thing to say goodbye.Or rather, to be forced to get used to new things.Platina, I know I havent been the most active user here, as the only things I have ever done are jump in and out with comments here and there, but there is a confort to know that things will be the same, being a place you frequent alot or not.Its the feeling that no matter what, you have a safe haven to rest and relax, to talk about things you love or just have a good time with like minded people, even if you dont know them too well or cant even call them a friend.And in that confort, you forget that it is something that comes from the efforts of dedicated people and take that for granted.

So Platina what I want to say to you, is that no matter what you choose after this, be it staying here with us on VGC and participating in threads and in the tournaments, or having to go away because life got in the way, I will always be grateful for the work you have done here with this site and community, for the dedication and passion you have poured into this, and simply being the great person you are.So thank you for your efforts, but most of all, thank you for being the user known as Platina, the once awesome host and Captain of the Nintendomination thread!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I felt bad for not posting before anything about Plat before, but mobile phone typing is a bit clumsy and slow. But I want to say thanks for all your passion and work in this thread. I wasn't exactly the most active user around here, but I've always take a look about daily news and tourneys (still working to overcome my shyness and lack of social skills and participate in Switch events ). I hope we see you around here for a long time. If not, I must say that it's, sadly, refreshing to see someone in online forums who was kind and gentle with every user around here. That is surely appreciated. And it won't be forgotten

Oh, also good luck to Raven as a new thread admin. I'll try to participate more in it, once real life is sorted XD. 

Platina said:

A huge surprise came when I was able to take charge of this thread from Conegamer, despite me only being a user for 3 months.

So you're saying Conegamer randomly chose you on a whim? Psh no way, tell us the real reason already!

-Lonely_Dolphin

We love you Platina!!!! :D
You did an awesome job! This was definitely one of the best threads in VGChartz! Everyone contribute and communicated very well!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RolStoppable said:
Don't buy Snake Pass.

Thank you...

Have a nice day...