By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
SJReiter said:
Looks like the first reviews for Hyrule Warriors Legends are starting to roll in, and so far the consensus is....not great. 66 on Meta as of now. Can't say I'm too surprised since it seems the game runs fairly poorly on the 3DS. Oh well.

I think what's gonna kill it is that it will be reviewed by a number of reviewers on the 3DS where it runs pretty terribly.  It runs quite well on the N3DS though; I've played the demo on one at Best Buy.  Basically, the game should have been a N3DS exclusive.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
SJReiter said:
Looks like the first reviews for Hyrule Warriors Legends are starting to roll in, and so far the consensus is....not great. 66 on Meta as of now. Can't say I'm too surprised since it seems the game runs fairly poorly on the 3DS. Oh well.

I think what's gonna kill it is that it will be reviewed by a number of reviewers on the 3DS where it runs pretty terribly.  It runs quite well on the N3DS though; I've played the demo on one at Best Buy.  Basically, the game should have been a N3DS exclusive.

I remember being stunned when they said it wasn't. I guess they really wanted that larger install base.

TomaTito said:

What do you mean?

I tried the demo this weekend, and what struck me the most was weird the interlaced shadows.

It has a low resolution, certainly not 720, but atleast it's not blatantly noticeably, well for me and my 20 inch anyway. I could see it being distracting on a 60 incher.

Einsam_Delphin said:
TomaTito said:

What do you mean?

I tried the demo this weekend, and what struck me the most was weird the interlaced shadows.

It has a low resolution, certainly not 720, but atleast it's not blatantly noticeably, well for me and my 20 inch anyway. I could see it being distracting on a 60 incher.

How do you game on that?? I have 24' and I complain about it all the time

https://streamable.com/853r

NX better be announced VEEEEEERY soon

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

How do you game on that?? I have 24' and I complain about it all the time

The same way you game on anything.

Luke888 said:

I'm a little confused on what the video is supposed to mean...

JetSetter said:
Luke888 said:

Wii U can now be emulated on PC

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

CWegzz said:
JetSetter said:

Woohoo?  The average console consumer doesn't care in all honesty and you still need a rig that has both the juice and specs that play nice with the emulator.  Honestly, the impact of this on sales will be negligible and would have been negligible even if it had been available in 2014.  

Nuvendil said:
CWegzz said:

Woohoo?  The average console consumer doesn't care in all honesty and you still need a rig that has both the juice and specs that play nice with the emulator.  Honestly, the impact of this on sales will be negligible and would have been negligible even if it had been available in 2014.  

I was just stating what the video meant.  I wasn't trying to bring down the Wii U or anything.  But yeah, you're going to need a pretty crazy powerful PC in order to do any of that and even then as seen in the video, the frame rate was pretty awful, as well as the textures, so you still wouldn't have as good of an experience as you would if you were playing on the actual Wii U.  

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz