By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Oh Snap Monster Hunter X looks sick. 0_0

Around the Network

Mario & Sonic 2016 for 3DS and Wii U announced!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

^Daisy is looking sooo fine there!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

POE said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Of course I noticed! Don't remember the specifics of any of our battles though, only that they were awesome! xD

we should make a vgchartz team in august :D

But ofcourse! The games which I've played with VGC guys so far have been incredibly enjoyable, having a private lobby would be even better!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
POE said:

we should make a vgchartz team in august :D

But ofcourse! The games which I've played with VGC guys so far have been incredibly enjoyable, having a private lobby would be even better!

Wow Cone. *inkredibly

:/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
Conegamer said:

Wow Cone. *inkredibly

:/

*ba dum tsh*

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I'm feeling the hype for FE again.

MHX looks like Capcom overmilking the franchise to the point of exhaustion. 95% of the monsters, areas, and weapons looked recycled.
The series sorely needs a rebirth.