By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
KyleeStrutt said:
I'm really concerned about the lack of details about New 3DS improvements in DQVIII, if there are any that is.

That trailer put a lot of concerns to rest though, it looks like a good port, but without seeing much gameplay is hard to judge some things, like if the frame rate is descent, New 3DS could fix that, hopefully we'll get details soon.

I'm concerned if it DQ10 or DQVII will ever come to the west let alone DQIII !

Around the Network

Dragon Quest X is never getting localized, that game has no audience outside of Japan.

VII its a lost cause, and III was already localized ö

ErikaEinhardt said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
POE said:

I played with you today and Episteme. Dont know if you notice.

Of course I noticed! Don't remember the specifics of any of our battles though, only that they were awesome! xD

You never notice when Im playing

I did!! Add me POE_001

Okay guys, so my best friend that I've known for a very long time is basically a PC/Xbox only fan, with small dips in Sony and Nintendo. Yesterday, he came over after my graduation and I put in Splatoon because I wanted him to play. As soon as the title screen came up, he was like "Dude, I've been wanting to play this ever since I saw it at E3!" and we played for a while. We also played all morning today and he was like "I really need a Wii U" (which isn't something he's ever really said before, despite me playing Mario Kart, Smash, Bayonetta, Pikmin, etc. with him) and he proceeded to check the amount he had in gift cards in his wallet and I told him there was a Splatoon bundle at Best Buy.

I think he might actually be getting one soon because of this game. Can't say I expected him to like it so much, but it's like he was addicted lol.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Okay guys, so my best friend that I've known for a very long time is basically a PC/Xbox only fan, with small dips in Sony and Nintendo. Yesterday, he came over after my graduation and I put in Splatoon because I wanted him to play. As soon as the title screen came up, he was like "Dude, I've been wanting to play this ever since I saw it at E3!" and we played for a while. We also played all morning today and he was like "I really need a Wii U" (which isn't something he's ever really said before, despite me playing Mario Kart, Smash, Bayonetta, Pikmin, etc. with him) and he proceeded to check the amount he had in gift cards in his wallet and I told him there was a Splatoon bundle at Best Buy.

I think he might actually be getting one soon because of this game. Can't say I expected him to like it so much, but it's like he was addicted lol.

Splatoon can attract the shooter crowd and hopefully devil's third and whatever else we get can keep them there. That's my hope and this just gives me more.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
I have a similar story with my best friend that I've known for a very long time, who is a PC/PS only fan, with small dips in Xbox and Nintendo. It's not specifically because of Splatoon, but he's shown interest in several Wii U games (particularly Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, Smash, Zelda Wii U and Hyrule Warriors) and is getting one as soon as he gets the money.

So, Skullwaker, that means we were both successful in our attempts to spread the master race across the world. *cheers*

Yeah, I mean my friend really enjoyed Pikmin 3, Smash, MK8, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, etc. but this is the first time I've seen him actually obsessed with a Wii U game.

I didn't even really try that hard to pitch the sale, but yep, looks like we've done our job here!

uran10 said:
Splatoon can attract the shooter crowd and hopefully devil's third and whatever else we get can keep them there. That's my hope and this just gives me more.

I really hope we see a revamped version of Devil's Third this E3. It had a really promising foundation, it just looked unpolished (which is to be expected from a game that's incomplete).

Finally got some time for Splatoon and I finished the single player mode.
Funny (and tad frustrating) ending and clever credits.
I still got some missing scrolls to get, so I'll return to it.

Now online, see you all there B-)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I have a new favourite weapon for Turf War: Airbrush/Aerospray RG, maximum fire rate and Inkstrike.

And I'll definitely get a weapon with Echolocator for Splat Zones, maybe the Dual Squelcher.

EDIT: beast mode

spurgeonryan said:
Wasn't Splatoon supposed to get a Wii U bundle? Or was that a joke?

It's out in North America and it will come to Europe in a few weeks.

EDIT: Yeah, Best Buy only.