By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Witcher 3 review thread, 93 meta on PS4, 93 on PC, 91 on XB1 [Mod Approved]

Will you be buying Witcher 3?

Day 1 156 58.87%

On sale 38 14.34%

After the Enhanced/GOTY edition releases 44 16.60%

No 24 9.06%

Total:262

daredevil.shark said:

Now I believe it can go 94; perhaps 95.

It will go down to 91 with DToid review... so I don't thing 94 or 95 will be possible.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

daredevil.shark said:

Now I believe it can go 94; perhaps 95.

It will go down to 91 with DToid review... so I don't thing 94 or 95 will be possible.

I know. Just wishful comment.

shikamaru317 said:

What makes you think Destructoid's review will be low? I'll be surprised if it's not a 9 or 10 personally.

Surpise... It is 8/10.

Damn, so far I almost nailed the score. My prediction is 93.

Suddenly Gamespot thinks its fine to have glitches and bugs in sidequests, now it's normal for games to have those.

Also the combat is said to be really easy, thank god there is difficulty levels. Too bad the combat looks very boring.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Bloodborne and Witcher 3 both at 93. Damn

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Anfebious said:
Suddenly Gamespot thinks its fine to have glitches and bugs in sidequests, now it's normal for games to have those.

Also the combat is said to be really easy, thank god there is difficulty levels. Too bad the combat looks very boring.

Lol and que the downplaying.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Bloodborne and Witcher 3 both at 93. Damn

BB is 92.

The Witcher 3 is awesome!!!

DToid was added and its continue 93... weird because with ~20 reviews a 8/10 should be drop the meta to 91.