By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Witcher 3 review thread, 93 meta on PS4, 93 on PC, 91 on XB1 [Mod Approved]

Will you be buying Witcher 3?

Day 1 156 58.87%

On sale 38 14.34%

After the Enhanced/GOTY edition releases 44 16.60%

No 24 9.06%

Total:262

Around the Network
dovus said:
91 on metacritic, 9 reviews.

So something like 88-92 range for sure I think.  

Game informer: 9.75/10

pokoko said:
GameSpot with a 10/10? Just more proof that they hate Nintendo.

Really? You had to derail the thread. Are you angry on gamespot for their reviews or CDPR for not releasing it in Wii U?

As for the game; get it. PC / PS4 / Xbox One whatever you prefer to play this masterpiece.

Weird that the reviews on metacritic are for the PS4 version, normally the version that has the marketing rights gets reviewed.

92 after 11 reviews, looks great, might check it out when I have some more time/money.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Weird that the reviews on metacritic are for the PS4 version, normally the version that has the marketing rights gets reviewed.

92 after 11 reviews, looks great, might check it out when I have some more time/money.

Not when said version is probably the least impressive :p

DerNebel said:

Rumor: PS4 version is more "presentable". They are facing issues in Xbox One. So PS4 got the default marketing despite not having marketing rights.

I think it can surpass 3DWorld (93). Clickbait low reviews come usually at first, it seems like they don't exist with this game. Can't wait to test it!

I'm so glad to be wrong. The hype is legit !!! Games already pre-loaded and I've literally taken a day off work just to play. GOTY.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

DerNebel said:

It is the plataform most reviewers like to play the games to be fair... that is PS4.

Last gen it was 360.

Said that the Xbone version had issues yet (way more critical than PS4 version... maybe day one patch for both) and the PS4 version is better appresentable because it was ahead in development... they choose this version to sent to reviews.